⭐ The Art of Constellation ⭐

Reverse Amato was starting to believe that Boboiboy and Angelina could be the same people because on further of his Observation...

He observed Boboiboy's Constellation and Angelina's...They were the same. But there slight differences in them.

Angelina might have died at such a young age around Boboiboy's age but Boboiboy was fine...He didn't have any death signs...

"Reverse...?"

Some words were heard, muffled. Someone was calling for him. And it kept continuing...

"Reverse!"

Then the voice became loud and he snapped back into reality. It was Boboiboy. He stood up from the floor on where he was sitting and dusts His clothes...

Boboiboy: "You scared me there ..."

Reverse Amato: "What?...I haven't done anything..."

Boboiboy: "You were staring at me for straight two minutes...like you were staring off into space..."

Reverse Amato: "Uh...I did?"

Boboiboy: "Also...I couldn't help to notice the fact that your eyes...Turned blue from red..."

Reverse Amato: "Oh...It's nothing. It happens .... Don't worry I won't die that easily because I'm a demon, remember??"

Boboiboy: "Yeah I know that...But why were you like that? Like you were having a huge headache??"

Reverse Amato thinks again that Boboiboy just said everything related to his headache right now and he just forgotten it? Now?

He just smiles back at Boboiboy, pat's him and gives his cap back.

Reverse Amato: "Never mind that. I'm a demon, so, you wouldn't understand a few things about me... Here take it."

Boboiboy: *Takes it*  "I guess you've decided to give it back right??"

Reverse Amato: "Nu-Uh! I will plan a better move to steal your cap someday...I guess we have some 'finding' to do."

Boboiboy: "huh? Finding? Find who exactly...."

Reverse Amato: *sighs deeply* "I knew that you won't get it anyway...So, I will just spill out this very little secret of mine!

Boboiboy: "I seriously don't get you at all..."

Reverse Amato: "We have to YOUR reverse..."

Boboiboy: "Why the heck are you saying MY reverse??"

Reverse Amato: "Because he looks like you..."

Boboiboy: "Sheesh. Fine. I seriously have to think a name for you two! And why should we find him? I mean, we will but you are in a hurry as I see you..."

Reverse Amato: "Shortly, I want to find him because that headache I just now had was because of him. Which meant he is suffering from too much depression."

Boboiboy: "Do demons feel that too?"

Reverse Amato: "Duh. We do. We are demons but a bit different as you think!"

Boboiboy: "I seriously... Don't understand..."

Reverse Amato: "There is another huge...story behind!"

Boboiboy: "Not one. Two. You didn't even tell me that story of where my dad was saved!"

Reverse Amato: "Looks like someone's really keeping their head in the story..."