⭐ Under a spectation ⭐

After Amato had done such a thing for himself just for Boboiboy's sake...Reverse Boboiboy at that time when he got to know about it, he just tried searching deep into their spell history..

Of whether there was any spell to unbind the constellations and get Amato back his life force energy that he had given to Boboiboy. If Boboiboy knew about such a thing...He would just feel a lot more guilty.

So, Amato had asked Reverse Amato to not to tell him about the thing but Somehow Reverse Amato couldn't just stay silent like that...

*Echoes* Reverse Amato: What!? Are you serious!? Why do you want to hide such a thing from him!?

*Echoes* Amato: Please. Don't tell him about it. Or else...I'm not sure whether he will just regret it.

*Echoes* Reverse Amato: Amato...Look...I just can't stop and hide this thing for myself! This is really serious and it's a matter of something that surely needs awareness!

*Echoes* Amato: And how exactly would Boboiboy help me if he just knew about it? If there is...Only stress  could be given to him. Please...He has been suffering for 6 months!

*Echoes* Reverse Amato: But-

*Echoes* Amato: Listen to me!

*Echoes* Reverse Amato: ....*bows his head down* F-Fine...

The truth was Amato just forced him to not to tell him the truth. While Reverse Boboiboy just kept on looking over the spell that could help him do it. But after searching and searching...He found it...

There is no such a simple or a common spell to unbind the life constellations nor restore back their life force energy...

But there is such a spell that will surely help, it is..The power of the Abyss. To be clearer, the power of the moon or darkness...

It's known for its destruction. But there is something different about such a power since..If it can be destructive there is no way that it can heal any life.

But if it goes to the perfect, good-hearted and a destined one, it's power would miraculously turn into the power of healing and creation.

*Echoes* Reverse Boboiboy: I really wonder where could we all find such a power....But it would be of no use because I don't really know which Person is destined for it...I better not inform my brother about it.

It was perhaps not an easiest solution to find but Reverse Boboiboy had already succeeded in finding it. But it was not the easiest obtainable solution either....

*Echoes* Reverse Boboiboy: The power of the moon...Hmm...*raises his head up* Is Amato going to stay with his less life force energy just like that...?

Reverse Boboiboy was losing hope in him eventhough he had found an answer to it...But, no one seemed to trust him much and this job was definitely not favorable for him to do it alone all by himself...

And now Amato was facing some difficulties like having an headache and unfortunately...He is unaware that it's the effect of the lesser life force and the time of his death is nearing. Guess he almost given a lot of his energy and that was the first thing in which Reverse Amato was fearing about.

But for Reverse Amato...He was just a demon from a millions of years so he had seen a lot of deaths and probably he even killed some for himself, by his own hands...But this time...It was opposite...

Reverse Amato was changed...He never kills any life but now heartfully embraces and protects it. And Amato was one of the most important and the first person he ever cared about and...he surely wouldn't bear and accept his death.