⭐ Calming Start ⭐

It's has been a month eversince those bad things happened and Boboiboy hasn't woken up from his coma yet. His wrist was still connected to a pipe that carries IV drops to him.

Reverse Amato was sitting beside him. Waiting for him to wake up and yet his mind was completely drowned in such thoughts as he was new to some truths of his past. Someone very important to him. Someone very close.

Then, Reverse Mechabot was just behind Reverse Amato and accompanies him by laying out a conversation out of something.

Reverse Mechabot: "So, he hasn't woken up, yet? It's been a whole month...."

Reverse Amato: "He is going to be fine
don't worry...."

Reverse Mechabot: "Guess all that battle thing enerated his energy...."

Reverse Amato: "It's fine. I'm able to sense his aura is getting stronger....that means he will wake up soon."

Reverse Mechabot: "Hmm. Then...He must have recovered a lot of his energy, right??"

Reverse Amato: "Yep. He is going to be good! And I can't wait to talk to him!"

Reverse Mechabot agrees with Reverse Amato and both turn their head to face Boboiboy who was still unconscious..... Eversince Reverse Amato got those forbidden memories of the truth...

He had been acting quite mature lately...he had stopped being a troublemaker and other things that were immature...

Reverse Amato was Aesthete, Mercurial and an Exaltative person. Or a demon. To Be short, a demon who knows how to act like a decent human.

While Reverse Mechabot was a big goofer, Hypocrite and an Insatiable one. He has become more tougher and he can only be controlled by Reverse Amato...and sometimes Boboiboy...

Things were easy for them because Reverse Mechabot was a power sphera and Reverse Amato was a kid just like the age of Boboiboy...He was unlike the real Amato...in forms....

A few minutes later, the door slowly opens making a soft creaking sound and it revealed to be Boboiboy's friends. Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal and Ochobot...Reverse Amato immediately stood up and greeted them back-

Reverse Amato: "Hi again. How did your mission go?"

Gopal: "Pretty bad without Boboiboy."

Ying and Yaya: "Yeah. We felt the same too..."

Fang: "But still we were successful rescuing the power sphera!"

The other three deadpan at Fang while Ochobot was checking Boboiboy's temperature and rests on a table. Reverse Amato warmly smiles and slowly walks next to the power sphera and slightly bends and kneels down on his knees facing the Power sphera....

Reverse Amato: "I guess, someone's missing Boboiboy..."  *Chuckles*

Ochobot: "I do ......" *Frowns*

Reverse Amato: "Cheer up! At least he is in a safe condition...."

Ochobot: "Okay...."

Yaya walks and stops behind Reverse Amato and he notices her standing behind him and he raises his head up to make eye contact with her. Then, he slowly stands up and Yaya smiles laying her hand on his shoulder.

Yaya: "He is safe because of your's and Angelina's Efforts..."

Reverse Amato was speechless. He was not that good with Comments. But still something doesn't seem right in Yaya appreciation...