⭐ The Real Disaster ⭐

As Ice just stared at them, he stood slightly scared as well. That's new cuz Ice never portrays any emotion on his face, mostly.

Thorn was still unconscious in his arms. Guess, he must be really scared out of that and the shape Boboiboy was in right now.

And Ice was kind of feeling off as he sensed some deja vu coming in deep inside him. But he didn't share it with others yet.

Reverse Amato was still crying and just realised that he yelled at Fang. It was is mistake and it was a strong thing to do. He can't just yell at someone like that.

It's because he was the one who linked Boboiboy to the book with the help of Abyss bot. So, he was the one who was supposed to be responsible.

And all of them, Including Boboiboy's friends and his elements knew that. If anything happens to the book, it happens to him too. But if something happens to him there can be something happened to the book too.

It's more like exchanging consequences with each other. Reverse Amato still couldn't think off anything and really wished that Reverse Boboiboy would be here so that he could do something about the spell casted on him by Boboiboy.

Reverse Amato: *moans* I'm....so...Sorry for yelling at you..like that Fang....

There was no response from Fang. But from deep inside, he was feeling a bit pity about Reverse Amato...So, he did take his apologies but just couldn't say it out. He looked at Reverse Amato who was really desperate and was crying-

And then onto Solar who held Boboiboy who was in really bad shape after vomitting out quite an amount of blood. He probably must be feeling a lot dizzier...

And then at the other elements on Thunderstorm and Quake shielding and hugging Cyclone and Blaze from getting panicked...If they did get panicked they would go out of control.

And finally Ice who was holding Thorn who was unconscious from the trauma...but something was strange about Ice, Fang felt...

Reverse Amato: I...I... Can't think of anything right...now ..Fang...I'm so sorry....

Quake: Well, what happened? What kind of a spell you are talking about and how does that link to you, Reverse Amato??

Reverse Amato: ....It was....No...I can't ....say anything...My mind hurts...and...It's all...blank...I'm sorry....

Thunderstorm: I'm guessing that he was exposed to some spell that weakens him. But we don't really understand what it is! Huh?

Thunderstorm notices Ice looking at the door with full attention. Ice doesn't usually pay attention to something either but what was wrong with him now?

Thunderstorm: Ice? Are you okay?? Why are you looking at the door??

Ice:.....

Cyclone: What's wrong with ice now!?

Blaze: No!

Ice: Shut up you two, I'm totally fine.

Thunderstorm: What is it, then? Why are you looking at the door??

Ice: I'm strongly sensing that something is off...Not only Boboiboy...But I feel that someone is missing...and also, I hear footsteps coming this way...They seem to be in a hurry-

Thunderstorm: What do you someone's missing!?

Ice: I don't know. I just feel it. Maybe it's not true until I ask someone about it...