꧁ ✻ chapter 1 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

You never know whats coming in your life unless you look for it. HI!! Im Y/N and this is my story of how I thought it would be boring and terrible life in this new city I moved in too, but it turned out different. Atleast i thought so..

Its my first day today, of going to my new school. Im kinda nervous, but also not. Like I dont really care about the people, but its a new place for me and I dont know anything so.. you know what I mean?. I got ready for school, packed my bag and left the house to walk towards school. It was just a 10 min walk so I could sleep more and didnt have to worry about getting late.

I arrived at school. It was a big building. REALLY big. Huger then my old school. Ill probably get lost but thats alright..? Okay anyways im walking towards the principals office to get my schedule, locker and rules about the school and the other things, untill I heard a big group of girls screaming. It was not the scared scream but a scream like "omg!". Why would they scream so loud like that and for what were they screaming? I went to take a look when I saw a group of boys surrounded with a bunch of girls. I couldn't see their faces tho. I didn't mind it and got back to what i needed to do.

JAY POV

Hi, im Jay Park from enhypen. I guess you probably already know. Anyways, as always when I was walking trough the hallways at school with the other members, some girls came up running to us asking for pictures and autographs. Im used to it since it happens everyday so I just gave them some.

As I was surrounded by more of them, I noticed a girl. I've never seen her before so I guess she was the newcomer people were talking about. To my suprise, she didn't come up to us screaming and looking happy or whatever they do. She just ignored us and left? whatever. Ill go to her later.

Y/N POV

I got to my class and introduced myself. "Hello everyone! My name is Y/N and nice to meet you all! im 15 years old turning 16 next month. I moved here a week ago. I hope we will get well with eachother.." While I was doing that I just looked around to see what kind of people I had in my class. I noticed that there were a few girls looking at me and whispering. Whatever, probably one of those highclass bitches so I didn't mind. Everyone clapped and the teacher showed me my seat. I took my seat next to a cheerful girl . She was smiling and looked pretty. "hey, pssst" I turned my head and looked over next to me "huh?". She smiled at me and took out her hand "im Chaewon, nice to meet you". She seemed really nice and sweet. She had a cute soft style. I smiled back and took her hand and shaked it "im Y/N nice to meet you too!".

Later when we were allowed to work together we introduced each other. Woww I guess I made a new friend... yay! She told me everything about the school, about the people, the one  I should avoid and the kind ones and stuff. I asked them about the girls who were looking and whispering at me earlier. "oh her.. uh she is Mina. one of the popular girls. don't mind her tho she is just like that. Just avoid her and you wont get in problems" So I guess apparently one of them is the "popular girl" and that I better do not mess whit her. But I don't think thats going to happen. Besides, what would happen if it did? it could be not that bad...

After class was over she gave me a tour of the place. Nahhh bro my legs are dead. do you know how much i've walked? This building has like 3 floors! She then also offered me to join her at lunch so I just accepted it. I don't have anyone i know or to talk to anyways so why not? I sat down with her other friends. They were being nice to me so it was great.

they then were talking about a group at this school. "but did you see them todayyy? omg, look they always look good but today they were so ofmgmmgmg" she was giggling and kicking her feet. Almost flipping the table. Damn? "what and who are you guys talking about?" I chuckled and asked them out of curiosity. She turned to me and explained enthusiastically
"so theres this boy group called Enhypen and-"

wowowowoowww.
hold up-
Enhypen?
Im not like a fan, my friends are.. but.....
Enhypen? Why and how could I be at the same school with them? If I told my friends who were obsessed with them, they would not believe me but freak out after that. But seriously, what are they doing at school? arent they supposed to train and make songs and stuff? I guess thats what the girls were screaming about earlier today.....

NO ONES POV

(time skip)
School is over so she walks towards her locker. It went good today gladly. She then suddenly saw some shadows coming from behind... 'tf?' she thought. 'should I turn around.... or should I act like don't know anything... ughhh im going to cry'.

she just calmly putted and got her stuff from the locker and acted like she didn't know anything. Then when she was about to walk and turned around she bumped into someone's chest. "ouch.. ah im sorry..." Her books and bag fell and as she was about to pick them up someone did it for hee instead. She stood and looked up and saw 7 boys surrounding her... Enhypen.
her eyes widened a bit as she saw the boys looking at her.
"so your the new one huh?" he smirked as he walked to the front towards her.

—————————————————-
To be continued....

𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼                                              | • 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 • | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें