꧁ ✻ chapter 14 ✻ ꧂

We went by some few stores and purchased some stuff that looked great.

"Hey Y/N" Jay came over to me.

"What?"

He chuckled "Damn why so mad"

"Im not mad. What do you want?"

"You know there is a uh... upcoming prom.?"

Prom? since when? How come no one told me cuz I haven't heard about it.

"Oh, is there a prom? when?"

"I think in about 2-3 weeks. Are you going?"

I dont know. Should I? I dont really have a reason to go, But also dont have one to NOT go. And besides who am I going to go with? Dont you need a partner or something to go there. Well since nobody wants me, my answer will be:

"nah."

Everyone turned there heads to me with a shocked look on their face.

"WHAT? EXCUSE ME?" Sunoo shouted a bit to hard.

"Why nootttt!" They all pouted

"we are going so you should to!" They suggested.

"Wait. Not should but NEED to. You need to come okay? there is no way your not coming" One of them demanded.

"Why are you not going?" Jay asked.

"I dont have anyone to go with. And why should I go either ways?"

He sighed "Probably because no one wants you. But sure. It be better without you" He winked.

Arghhhhhhh! That annoying jerk! I hate him. Stupid. How does he know no one wants me? Im sure there are people that want me or like me or whatever.I think... eheh. Anyways, But Its none of his business and he should not judge. Its not like eveyone want him. Period.

I hit him on his shoulder and walk away with a frown. He deserved more but im to sweet to hurt someone that bad. He should be happy.

As we were walking trough the streets with all different kind of stores, something gorgeous caught my eye. When I looked at it, I fell in love. It was the most. Beautiful. Dress. Ive ever seen in my life. It had a  light pink color, with some waves and bows. It looked elegant but also adorable. And it was sparkly! Sparkling! I love glitter. Who doesnt? I stared for it a bit long for the others to notice.

I didnt realize that Jay was in that direction so I think he misunderstood and thought I was looking at him when I was looking at something more better

I didnt realize that Jay was in that direction so I think he misunderstood and thought I was looking at him when I was looking at something more better. He chuckled and looked down to the ground. "What? fell in love with something handsome?"  What? ew. Is he okay? I looked with a disgusted look at him "ew! why would I want to ruin my precious eyes by laying them on you?"