꧁ ✻ chapter 4 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

I sat down with jungwon and the others. I didn't got to do anything anyway so... I got up to get something and when I came back I saw that they were teasing Jay a bit. "Whats so funny?" I sat down and looked curiously. They laughed a bit and said "oh nothing~~" "cmonnn just say it I wanna laugh to!" I pouted but they kept on laughing.
Ugh whatever.

School was over and I went to jungwons house because we thought it would be great. We were walking towards his house as I noticed the other members were walking with us. They probably need to go the same way so I didn't mind. But they kept on walking with us. "where are u guys going to?" They looked weirdly at me "home? where else..?" I turned to jungwon and had a confused look. "Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you. We all live in the same house."
what?
They live in the same house?.......
How.?
You know. Nevermind....

We got to his- I mean.. THEIR house. As I walked in. You could not believe how messy it was. Do these people not clean or something? I turned to them slowly "what is this?" They looked confused as they entered. "what is what?" Heeseung said. "look how dirty it is! don't you guys take care of yourselfs or something?" I sighed as I started cleaning up. You're asking why? Its just, I don't like having a messy place. It just annoys me seeing random stuff laying all around the place. So I just clean it up. Its one of the ways I can calm down. Like therapy. I feel better and you have a clean place. Sounds great doesn't it?

I was cleaning the house and saw that the members weren't at home. I saw a note and it said "we went to practice for the album. We'll be back soon" -jungwon. Oh. Well I guess the whole house for me. I then looked around and sat down on the couch wondering what I should do. I then felt asleep.

~Later~

I woke up cuz I heard the bell ring of the door. I went to the door and opened it untill I saw the members coming in. my jaw dropped and I gasped. Even the neighbors could hear me. They were wearing sweatpants and t-shirts and were a bit sweaty. They. Looked. So. I mean SO hot!!!!! Especially Jay. Damnnn waah. Then I realized what I was doing so I quickly tried to act normal.

I later started making dinner for them when Jay came in. He stopped when he saw me. "oh, are you making dinner?.." I turned to him and smiled. "hm. Its okay right?" He nodded and went next to me. "Need some help?" I looked and smiled a bit. "yeah sure.." Damn he can even cook.. wow.

We started eating "Oh my god, this is so good!" Jungwon and some others said. "Who made it?" I looked at Jay but he was already looking so I quickly looked away. "Uh Jay and me.." I said continuing eating my food. I saw some of the members looking at each other and smirking. Um. Okay. Weird.

I said my goodbyes and left home.

JAY POV

Sigh. School was over and we were walking home. These people were still teasing me! Out of nowhere when they knew nothing. I then noticed that Y/N was walking with us. I totally forgot. She was coming over today... I mean its alright I guess?.. Anyways we got home and rested a bit and after that left for trainings.

We came to the studio and started preparing and training. All I could think of was her. Yes. Y/N. Don't ask me why. Because I don't know why either... It's just when she's around, I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't like her! No! I never will. I just don't. She also just randomly comes and goes. She took Jungwon away from me! I do not accept that! Whatever I guess. As long as he's happy and nothing bad happens with the group.

~Later~

We forgot to bring extra clothes after training. We came back home in the same clothes sweating, hair all wet and ringed the bell of the door cuz we assumed Y/N was at home waiting for us. She then opened the door and her face was looking cute and puffy. She probably slept when we were away. She gasped and looked at us with wide eyes. The neighbors could even hear her. When she looked at me her cheeks were turning red but she quickly looked away. I chuckled as we went in.