꧁ ✻ chapter 15 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

We follow the staff member to the checkout place as he pulls out his wallet. Only thing I see are bankcards, his ID and a lot more things I wouldn't understand about their world.

"Because you're a enhypen member and a regular customer at one of our stores, you will have some discount. Would You like to buy anything else?"

He walks to the jewelry section and points at something and asks for it. They bring it to the checkout and add it to the order. It was the bracelet I was looking at earlier. It was a golden one with flowers on it.

"Ill take this one too

"Ill take this one too. Thats all thank you."

"The normal price would be, 800.000 won but with the discount 500.000. Cash or card?"

He shows the card and hands it over for her to scan it. "Have a very nice day. Enjoy the dress!" She smiles and gives a bow.

He closes my mouth again since it was agape. again. 800.000 won? 500.000 BECAUSE OF DISCOUNT? HOW RICH IS THIS GUY? Im about to faint. How.. How am I going to pay it back?

"Jay! You didnt need to but thanks." I run towards him as he hands over the bag. "No problem" He says casually while looking ahead. "So.. How do I need to pay it back?" He stops and slowly turns his head to me. "Pay it back? Are u okay? Just.. See it as a gift from me or something. Ill think about it later. Now leave me alone" He walks away. Wow. Rude. I mumble  under my breath.

I feel someone approaching me and see it was Jake. The cause of this. The cause of everything. "I think someone likes youuu~" He chuckles and teases. "Ugh go away. No. How does he have the money? Thats the real question im thinking about now" He smiles. "We all have it bae. Its normal." I roll my eyes and just give a smile.

"I think he feels something for you."

I sigh. "And why is that hm?"

"He never told someone he or she is beautiful... besides his-"

"Shhh!" Sunghoon puts his hand over his mouth.

"Besides who?"

"No one haha. Lets just go straight home to eat! im veryyy hungry!" Sunghoon walks off with jake leaving me alone. Again.

Weird. Who is it?

But, I cant see that jay has feelings for me. Besides that my heart keeps making flips by anything he does... Gosh I should really stop doing that.

I look forward and see someone giving glances at me. Jay. Again! And then when I look back he looks away. He does it all the time. If there is something you want to say it, just tell me im nit holding you back or something

JAY POV

Jake, Sunghoon and sunoo went in to a store Y/N wanted to go to. I went in another one with niki and heeseung. We looked around at first but then left since we didnt have anything to do there. We decided to check up on the others the see what they were doing. I tried to call them and eventually found them. They were at the fitting room. "Who are you waiting for?" I asked. "Y/N, she is trying a dress on she liked." I nodded and sat down next to him waiting for her to come out so I could see the dress.