꧁ ✻ chapter 10 ✻ ꧂

How do I feel about him?
How do I feel about Jay?
Jay park?
I.
i
.

"girl are you serious" "you do stop lying" "I swear to god" Chaewon and Yeonjun both groaned at the same time. "Guys calm downn! we dont even talk that much. And I hate him. He is an annoying jerk." Look. He has the looks, no offense but his personality? he is just so.. so- so him. You know what I mean? He just irritates me. Don't think I forgot what he did last year... with sunghoon and heeseung and the bet. Look I don't have any problem with heeseung or sunghoon, we made it good already between us. But jay? Neither did he say sorry to more or just even come to me to talk about it. Especially with the money business.

Its just weird how it matters for me when its Jay but not the others. So I just ignore it. Maybe its just the whole situation that happend and not him.

"Y/N? Y/N! hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back to listen to them. "Yeah what?" she sighed. "You clearly do li-" I interrupted her, got up and pulled on their arms. "Im a bit hungry arent you? lets get something to eat, im craving something from the convience store" I smiled and started walking leading them to the store. They both just sighed and walked away with me.

We were at the convenience store eating our meals. I got up to get something I forgot to buy. I went to the aisle where my item was. Sadly, it was up to high on the shelf. I tried to climb up and grab it, when I losed my balance and felt while everything on the shelf fell all over me.

But instead, someone catched me and pulled me from the stuff that were all falling from the shelf so I wouldn't get hurt. I turned around to look up at a guy wearing a mask and his hood of his hoodie over his head. I looked him in the eyes and regonized them immediately, those angel brown eyes. I quickly realised what I was doing and backed off him. My heart was still racing and I felt hot over my whole body. He weighed down and got me the thing I wanted and handed it over to me.

"U okay?" It was his voice. The voice of Jay. "Uh yeah. What are u doing here?" I tilted my head trying to see his face clearly. He tried to avoid it. "Oh just came to buy some stuff I needed. Imma go now." He then quickly rushed out the store, leaving me here behind with everything all around the floor. I guess I need to clean it all up by myself.

I start cleaning everything up and put the items back in their places when I heard Chaewon and Yeonjun looking for me. "Im here!" I stood up hoping they would see me. Then run towards me and get on the ground to help me clean up the mess. "Y/N! oh my god what happend here?" Chaewon worried. I chuckled "oh nothing just a accident. I tried to climb up to get something high on the shelf but everything fell off it instead." Yeonjun chuckles. "Clumsy girl" He pats my head but I shove it away. "Shut up".

I walk trough the hallway towards my classroom when someone suddenly pulls me away into a empty classroom. I get startled and look around when he pins me against the wall. As I look up I see Jay looking deeply into my eyes. "You look pretty today" He smiles and my heart races. Hearing his laugh. Everything in this moment right now. I look away trying not to smile or blush. He pulls my chin with his hands towards his face so I was facing him again. "Hey heyy, are you blushing now hm?" He gives out a soft chuckle. "Your so cute did you know that. Im melting inside. Even though you cant see it, I am." His words make my heart go even faster. I get nervous and dont know where to look at. He laughs softly. "Hey calm down, you're just being so all cute and sweet" He stops for a sec. "It makes me want to kiss you..." He leans in slowly his eyes resting a bit. He moves in and as his lips are about to touch..

as our lips almost connect, he-

*alarm clock rings*

And that, ladies and gentlemen. Is the most strangest dream I ever had in my entire life, and exactly at the moment where something was going to happen, of course the alarm rings and I wake up from just nothing but a illusional dream. I get up and sit in my bed rethinking of my life decisions and everything else. What did I do wrong to get here like this. But. How. Did I just actually feel the feelings in my dream?

I slowly move my hand to my chest at the place where my heart is, and feel the rhythm of it as it slowly slows down. God damn. What's going on.

I look at the time realising im getting late and quickly get up and rush to get ready for school, doing my skincare, putting my clothes on and try to manage some food.

Great. I let myself fall on the couch as I have just enough time to rest a bit before leaving the house. I consume some food my mom made before leaving for work and hear my phone ring. Its a message of someone. Who could it be? It could be one of my friends or family who need something from me, but unless they wont text me 7 in the morning. I take up my phone to see what came and see a unknown number.

A number I have never seen before. I tap at the message they sended me

"Im outside waiting. Get out"

My heart stopped. No. Not of being nervous like that. But because of fear. Who is this? and what do they want from me? I quickly finish up my food and get something to protect myself.

A pan.
Would help me easy right?

I see the anonymous person calling me but dont pick it up.

"Im at the front door. Open it up. Or ill open it myself."

Is this man or woman mad or something? What is going on inside their head.?

I slowly walk towards the door with the pan in my head keeping it up to prepare myself. I say some prayers and open up the door ready to attack. I scream while attacking cuz he was getting on me.

I scream and try to hit him and get his hands off of me. The pan falls out of my hand creating a loud echoing sound trough the walls.

"Y/N!!!"

—————————————————-
To be continued...