꧁ ✻ chapter 21 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

Its been a week since the situation of Jay. His sudden relationship, us not having any contact anymore. Well I guess you gotta be prepared for anything dont you? Because I didn't really expect this... But, I have the others! I have yeonjun, Chaewon, Jungwon, should I continue? I could make a whole list of people im close with. So there is nothing to be upset about!...

And my (hopefully) last problem:

The project.

I need to make it with HIM. Like. Okay I get it ms.Shuhua is trying to help me, or tryna help "us". Well im telling you. Its not going to work. Especially with Jay. He is just so... so... annoying! and stubborn and and... I just know its never going to work out ever again. And he is the one who got mad at me and stopped talking to me so why should I be the one trying to get us back together? And besides, he has a girlfriend now who really loves him. Don't wanna ruin it don't we? He will be angry at THAT too.

I woke up by my alarm going off. Usually I would wake up a few minutes before it went off, but now lately the exact opposite is happening. I yawned a bit too loudly hoping I wouldn't wake up my mom. It was her birthday today and I didnt want to ruin anything. Me and Minho prepared a little surprise in the morning and another big one during dinner later today. Since we had school early and she was still sleeping, I couldn't talk to her or wish her a happy birthday so instead I wrote on a cute birthday card I bought the other day. I left it on the counter next to the meals my brother had prepared for her. When we were done with everything we quietly left the house.

I was following him to the car untill I noticed he was going to the other way.
"Where are you going?" I questioned him

"To school?"

"No I mean aren't we going with the
car?"

"no."

"No?"

"Yes?"

"Minho come on im being serious" I pouted angrily.

He gave a small laugh and walked to his bike. "Im going with the bike" He winked

"Wait what you have a bike? How are we- Wait. YOU are going with the bike? What do you mean you? What about me? Do I need to walk?" Before I could continue with my long questionnaire, he cut me off by clearing his throat and gestured behind me. I slowly move around confused when I saw a guy on a bike with a helmet on. He pulled it off making his shiny messy blonde hair fly around. Hyunjin nodded towards me as I nodded back.

"I don't have place behind me on my bike for someone to carry with me so you will go with him"

I slowly raised my eyebrows. "You mean go behind him? On the bike?" I chuckled

"yeah?"

"are you serious"

He gave a weird look on his face "yeah..?"

I shook my head "hell nah. Im not. Ill just walk today I guess" I quickly walked away in a fast speed hoping they wouldn't come after me.

As soon as I was walking down the streets, sighing of relief thinking they were gone, I hear a motor rev sound coming from behind, each time getting closer. I hastily pull out my hoodie over my head hoping they wouldn't regonise me. "Cmon Y/N just get on behind"

I groan. "Im going to walk so no need" I smiled forced.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"no."

"Do I make you nervous?.."

I turn my head towards him "What no!"

"I dont know since you-"

"I was little, okay? Its not like that anymore."

He sighed "Okay im sorry just... Why dont you just come sit on the back? Minho asked me a favor. Im his bestfriend so there is nothing to think weird of..." He told me nicely trying to show that he is just doing it for his "best friend" and to be kind.

"Im his bestfriend"

Yeah. Thats the thing. (not me who has readed brothers bestfriends plotted books)

I sighed. "Fine. Just this time." He smiled hearing my answer and tried to make space for me. He gave me a helmet to wear as I tried to get up after I placed it on my head, but sadly it was a bit to high for me to get on. He tried not to laugh "Need some help up there?" And before I could deny he got off to help me get on the motor. He gently picked me up by my waist and placed me on the motor getting on it after causing butterflies in my stomach. "Hold on tight, don't want you to fly away" He said sarcastically starting the engine. I rolled my eyes gently holding his jacket with just a few fingers untill he started riding fast causing me to startle and wrap my arms around him. I could feel him chuckle but stopped my self from saying anything.

We arrived at school and as soon as he took his helmet off, a small crowd of girls came squealing towards him. I gave him the helmet and walked off before I could get trapped in there. I got in trough the entrance when suddenly someone pulled me by my wrist. "Hey Y/N wait!" My heart skipped a beat because of him touching me. I stopped and slowly turned around to face him hoping I didn't look nervous or anything "what?" I sighed trying to look normal. He smiled "im in your class so lets go together" He pinched my cheek walking past me. I rubbed at the place he pinched me and quickly followed him to my classroom.

We sat down as the teacher silenced the class. "Okay everyone quiet down please. We have a new student, not really new he just came back. Anyways you can come in" The door slowly opens as he walks in to the front of the room. As I expected, some girls started gasping and giggling. It was probably because of his looks not gonna lie. He bowed and introduced himself. "Hello everyone. Im Hwang Hyunjin and hope we can get well together." He smiled and walked to his seat which was on the left next to mine.

—————————————
To be continued...

(a/n: Sorry for the short story babes😞 If you have some, please try to give me some feedback of the story and my writing it would really help me🥰🙏🏻 Stay safe and take care!❤️)