꧁ ✻ chapter 2 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

I accidentally bumped into someone, until I looked up and saw 7 guys surrounding me.
"so you must be the new one huh?".
He walked to the front but someone else pushes him away "yo heeseung stop acting weird, your scaring her!" the guy called Sunghoon says. I still needed to process what was going on but, I mean if I was a fan of them I should be glad ehheh... but no. Then a handsome guy came up. He had a cute smile and looked quite pretty with a nice body shape and really tall. "are you new here?" he asked. "uh yeah... i guess so? why tho.." they looked at each other. "don't you know us?" he looked a bit suprised. I just stood there and thought. "um.. maybe?" I left out a soft chuckle. "Im jake" he smiled and got back.

I was still confused of what was happening. "is there something u guys want? just let me go home......." then jake started talking "lets introduce our selfs, im jake" the guy who I bumped into "im heeseung" then the guy who pushed him away "helloo im Sunghoon aka ice prince" smiles cutely and then some other 2 guys who were next each other niki and sunoo. There was also this guy, he was really silent and looked a bit cold.. then a cheerful guy came up and said "im jungwon and this is jay" he pointed to the cold guy. Jay then looked away. Weird.

"why weren't you exited when you saw us?" tf? why should i be? tsk. "um.. sorry but am i supposed to be exited? and screaming.. and stuff?..." I smile awkwardly. "you guys are Enhypen.. right?..." They nodded. I sighed. God. Of course they are. I mean, why else would they look so handsome? Not gonna lie but they pretty do lol. "Well im Y/N.. nice to meet you guys..? I do know Enhypen but im just not really a fan" I like nct and straykids more. No offense, its not that I hate Enhypen.

Jungwon then came up "Wait.. Y/N..?" What? does he know me? "Um yeah?". "Don't you remember me? Im jungwon! Your childhood friend!" jungwon.. jungwon.. huh. OH! OMG JUNGWON? "Omg? wait jungwon?" I already were thinking to myself why his name and his face came so familiar to me. "Omg I remember now!!" we went and gave each other a hug. "I haven't seen you for so long!" he said happily as we continued talking and left together. The others also left so we thought we should go out together right now. Yes. Right now. Because why not?

Jungwon and I are friends since we were born. Our moms were bestfriends sooo that explains it you know? We went to a korean barbecue restaurant and ate their while chatting about how our life was going. It became late so he walked me home and we said our goodbyes. Wow. Didn't expect my friend to be in a k-pop group.

JAY POV

Heeseung saw the new girl and wanted to go to her and talk with her. Of course he did . Its heeseung so he would do anything to try rizz her up. Especially because she didn't look exited or didn't know us. I don't have any problem but almost the whole school loves us so... They eventually decided to go to her after school was done. I haven't seen her face properly tho.

As we went to her, she bumped into heeseung and he already started acting weird but sunghoon stopped him. I slowly saw her face... Her smile.. And just how she looked it was so- Hold up. No. I can't. What am I thinking? I suddenly felt weird. I was silent the whole time. Its not something normal for me to do. Im usually really energetic. But when I met her I had this.. mixed feeling... We all introduced ourselves, except jungwon said it for me. Apparently jungwon and... Y/N know each other since they were kids. They were talking to much so I just left with the other members.

"Hey you okay?" Jake came up to me. I snapped back from my thoughts and looked up to him and smiled. "hm? oh yeah everythings fine. Why?" "oh you were quiet the whole time so I thought there was something wrong" he smiled as I smiled back. We all live in the same house. Yeah sounds fun doesn't it? Well nope.
Its not.

I swear. With these people it ain't fun at home. I mean sometimes it is? But im serious! Sunoo, almost eats everything up. Sunghoon is just in his room making photos, admiring himself and looking up how obsessed people are with him. Niki and Sunoo just go out together all the times. Heeseung only trying to fix a girl for his self and then snoring at night which i can never sleep to? Okay look jungwon, I don't have a problem with him. He is just a innocent guy doing what he needs to and god thank you if jake wasn't here, I would be the only one cleaning up the house and looking out for them. I litterly do the cleaning and cooking.
They probably can't survive without me lol.

Y/N POV

As jungwon walked me home we hugged each other goodbye and left. I came home tired as my mom greeted me "Hey Y/N!! how was your day?" "It was good, and hey mom you know who i met?" she came up to me and looked whit curiosity "who dear?" "jungwon! you remember? you were bestfriends with his mom. We went out to dinner and chatted for a bit. We're in the same school and same class!" I said happily knowing i finally have someone im close with. "Oh? That sounds great! he should come over one time" She smiled and left.

I jumped in my bed and left out a huge sigh. Even tho I didn't do anything much, I was very tired. Then that Jay came up in my head. He had this nice jawline.. pretty eyes and his li-Wait, what am I thinking? Ew! No! why am I thinking about this... Anyways why was he acting like that? I thought he was more energetic or something. I've seen it before. Maybe he was in a bad mood.

NO ONES POV
Jungwon came home after he walked Y/N to her house. He went to the living room and saw some members sitting there. "where did you go?" Jake asked. "I went out whit Y/N why?". "Oh just asking". He thought maybe she could maybe come over sometime here so he asked him. She can also help them and stuff you know? "is it okay if she comes over sometimes?" They all looked at each other and just nodded. He noticed jay wasn't there so he went to look for him.

He went to his room and found him laying down in his bed sleeping. He closed the lights and just left him there

~The next day~

Y/N POV

I walked to school and saw some people staring at me. But I mean litteraly everyone I passed to. I've only been here. For one day? What could possibly go wrong.? As I was walking trough the hallways more people were looking at me. I started to get a bit uncomfortable so I just quickly went to get my stuff and walked calmly towards my class until I bumped into someone again. Why do I always bump into people? I got up "im sorry I didn't see you" As I looked up. I saw the "popular girl" of my class standing there looking at me with a dirty way. You can't be serious.

I just then walked away cuz she was standing there and saying nothing. She then pulled me back? Girl tf? Who does she think she is? I looked suprised. "Where do you think your going huh?" "to my cla-" She interrupts me and says "oh well no your not going anywhere" The audacity? Hello? "What are you talking about? let me go!" I pulled away from her. "What do you want from me?" I sighed and waited for her response.

"you took away my man."

——————————————-
To be continued...