꧁ ✻ chapter 13 ✻ ꧂

My heart started racing of how close he was to me Y/N! he leaned in and- "Y/N!!!" I snapped out of the sudden thoughts because of Jay calling my name loudly. "what?" He sighs. "Did you really need to say all those things?" I raised my eyebrows and pointed my finger on him. "You tell me first, what happend and why I woke up in these." He shoved my hand away. "You fell asleep. And I didnt know what to do so I just changed you into these and placed you in the guest room." Oh. Thats... nice? What did I expect anyways. "Oh well.. alright then" He smiles. "You know im bad at being good to you ok?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever I didn't say anything. Thanks.."

I was about to leave the hallway when I realized... HE CHANGED ME? IN THESE CLOTHES? so.. that means.. HE TOOK OFF MY CLOTHES AND PUT THESE ON ME? WHAT THE HELL. He was walking away and when he almost got to the others I quickly pulled him back by his shirt and pushed him to the wall. I got closer. His eyes widened. "what are you doing?" He whisper-yelled. "You changed my clothes? are you sick in yo-" He covered my mouth again with his hand. "Lower your voice! yes! I did. But I didnt look or anything okay? im not a weirdo so please calm down" he whispered. I looked in a disgusted way at him. "How do you want me to stay calm in this situation!" I sighed. "How am I gonna go to school now? huh?" He puts on a ssrious face and flicks my forehead "Ouch! jerk!" I frown. "We dont have school dumbass. Its saturday."

Oh. Its... saturday? I took checked my phone and indeed it is Saturday. Well.. thats great right? "Okay... now what am I supposed to do?" He looked around. "Uh.. come eat with us?" He suggested. "The food is getting cold. Cmon" He left towards the kitchen and sat down. Well ill guess my day will start like this.

I walked to the kitchen were everyone sat down to the table with lots of different dishes on it. They all said good morning and I did back.

We ate as we talked during it. "So.. How did the project go?" Jake questioned. "Oh it went well.. I guess?" "What did you guys do?" Niki asked. What do you mean what did we do? what so you think we were doing? what did you expect? A tea party or something..? "Uh.. just eat some food and work for the project after it nothing more. why?" He chuckled and continued eating. "Oh nothing just asking.." He tried not to smirk or anything. "What did you guys expect us to do..?" I asked curiously. They all looked at each other smiling. "Oh~ nothing dont worry" jake said.

I got up from my seat and picked up my plates. "yall better be not thinking weird shit okay." I placed my plates in the sink trying to find if there was any dishwasher. "Dont you guys have a dishwasher?" "No. We just clean it up ourselves" Sunoo answered. Jay then coughed a few times with purpose. "You mean JAY washes the dishes all the time?" He smiled blinking his eyes a few times. "Yeah whatever" He rolled his eyes.

"You guys should get one. Its easier." "We could go out and buy one today" Niki answered. "I mean were not doing anything today anyway and we could go out shopping to since we didn't do that for so long" They all looked at each other and discussed it, and after a lot of time they finally agreed to do it. They forced me to come and go with them. I didnt want to go, but on the other side, I could buy the stuff I needed and Just relax for once since the only thing I do is studying. But relaxing with them? If it will work?

Welp.
I dont think so.
But I hope it will. Thats the only thing I can do lately. Hoping.

Okay. But the only problem now is. How am I going to go outside? I dont have any clothes besides my school uniform but im not going to wear that.

"What am I going to wear?" I asked. "I think you have some clothes in the closet from the last times you came over. Take a look maybe you will find something" Jake said. Oh. OH YEAH! I totally forget I would just come over sometimes here and change clothes or wash them here. Silly me.

I went over to the closet jake told me about and looked in it if I could find something to wear outside. I found some pair of bluish baggy jeans and a black off shoulder shirt.
(I dont rlly know what it called sry😭)

I got a little black handbag for the outfit to match. I think I will manage to spend the day with this.

I got to the living room where everyone was waiting and when I walked in everyone stared at me

I got to the living room where everyone was waiting and when I walked in everyone stared at me. "What? Im not a magician. Does my outfit look good?" I asked and they all nodded quickly "Yeah" "Beautiful" "You look great" They all said at the same time excpet for Jay who didn't give any comment and just stared. If he has something to say he should say it. Ugh whatever. I sighed and left the room to pick up my jacket and they all got up and did the same.

We went with the public transport since we couldn't all fit in one car. We went with the bus and god these guys were like animals. They made so much noice poeple would just give glances. Only Jay and Jake were atleast a bit peacefull. It was a hard time im telling ya.

we came to out destination and it was hugeeeee! I havent been here in such a long time. There were so much places I wanted to pass by, "Close your mouth or else a bug will get in it" Jay chuckled moving my my mouth shut with his finger by my chin. The others walked away so I quickly went with them before I could get lost in here.

———————————————————
To be continued...

(a/n: Sorry for the short chapter I made it in a bit of hurry😭 But happy 200 readers!! Love yall take care🫶)