꧁ ✻ chapter 20 ✻ ꧂

JAY POV

I sat down with the members listening to their pointless conversations trying to forget the fact that I need to make a project with HER. AGAIN. And let me tell you already, from now on you'll see me trying to avoid her name. Everyone suddenly turned silent and looked towards me. "what?" I asked raising my eyebrows and just continue eating my food. I understood immediately after hearing the distant laughter of Mina and signaled to please not leave me alone with her and stay.

I told them everything. The situation between me and... her. What happend at the rooftop, what I decided to do. And well I dont think they quite liked it. They very like her much. And they probably felt angry thinking I was stupid and just to mad to do something like that. But its better for the two of us. I also hope Jungwon wont find out and told the others to not tell him since he didn't came today to school. Because if he did. You wouldn't see me talking with them ever again. and we don't want that do we?

"jayyyy my sugar booooo!" Sugar boo? since when did that- And there she goes. Making me trying to reach out for some air again. She squealed coming to me giving me a hug like she hadn't seen me in a long time. I tried to tap her on her back to make her know im literally dying right here. Everyone would be sad if I wasn't in this world. What would they do without me? I chuckled to myself. "whats funny?" Mina asked smiling. "oh uh nothing." A smirk grew on her face "oh I see, your getting nervous now hm? blushing and sooo" She wiggled her eyebrows poking me anywhere she had a chance to do at. And that when I saw the others were gone and I was just alone her sitting with my "girlfriend" trying to look like a couple.

Its supposed to be fake but I don't think its "fake" for her. I didn't want this. I still don't want it and like it either. Yeah. "then why did you do it then" you probably ask. Well. Its actually dumb. But. Mina and I were once in a relationship. A long time ago...

Past event

"JAYYYYY!!" she came running towards me as I waited at our regular spot at the blossom tree in the park. It was our 1 year anniversary today. It was a precious day for me. She ran into my arms and gave me a big hug. Even tho I saw her few hours ago, I still miss her all the time. Even now. I gave her a kiss ok her cheek and gave her the flower bouquet I bought for her. I would buy one every month since I didn't have much time. "I missed youu" She holded my arm walking us towards a bench to sit down and watch the lovely sunset. She sighed. We both did at the same time. These moments were our only moments we could spend a good quality of time together. Yeah we go to the same school, but that doesn't mean we can be together a lot. Everyone trying to get to us, trying to take pictures and everything. We decided we shouldn't have contact at school. Unless were somewhere else alone, or times like this.

We had a walk trough the gardens filled with flowers and got a late night snack. "I miss you already" She pouted before we went apart to go back home. I leaned in closer giving a bug hug with a kiss on her head. "When will we hang out again?" "Whenever we can" "when is that?" "sometime" I smiled. "go home its getting dark." She sighed with smile on her face and waved while walking away.

And that.

Was the last time, we met up and the last time I kissed her.

You ask why?

well...

Next day during lunch.

I sat down with the members having a talk as usual. I noticed thats since I arrived at school people have been whispering and giving looks at me. I heard there were rumors about something but I still dont know yet what. "There he is!" I heard from the distance. A guy, which I don't know his name yet, asked me if I could spare my time and follow him somewhere because evidently he has something to show to me. "its important" he said in a hasty tone. I had finished my food so I just followed him where he wanted me to go to.

We walked trough the hallways and he directed towards a classroom door. "open it" I gave him a weird look "look is this a prank or something? your wasting my time" He sighed "Does it look like I have time to prank someone?" He whisper-shouted. I took a deapbreath and went to the door holding the doorknob giving the boy a glance before opening it. Here we go. 1... 2... 3!

My eyes widend. Heart shattered. Throat clenched. Eye's trying to hold back tears. Trying to hold back beating the shit out off the guy, holding her waist, being close to her face, messy hair both of them. What is this? is this a nightmare? I tried to talk but was speechless. They both had a shocked look on their face. But I think there is nothing for them to be scared of is there. The miserable feelings turned into a furious one as I walked out the room slamming the door shut before she would run after me trying to talk out of it. Like she always did.

"Babe who are you talking to?" I asked her being curious at what she was giggling at. "oh no one just a friend!" She shouted from the living room as I was preparing lunch for the both of us. When I finished I walked to the table and heard her hanging up. "Was it a guy?" She tried to change the topic. "Yeah someone from my class." She took a bite of the meal I made. Before I could worry about the guy she interrupted "dayumm your food is good as always" she smiled pinching my cheeks. I guess there is nothing to worry about, seeing her innocent smile.

I hate the word "friends" "just friends" or "no one". Since that day, I never liked it ever again. I hated it. She lied. She betrayed me in the most hurtful way. After everything I did. What did I wrong? What didn't I do right that made her go to someone else, and behind my back? She could've atleast told me that she wants to be with someone else.

"Jay wait! please let me explain!" I tried to ignore her. "jay!" "what! there is nothing to explain. Okay. Leave. Its over between us. Ive seen enough. I dont need to hear anything." She tried to pull me back by my arm but I didnt let her. I turned around to her. "What went wrong? hm? Did I do something wrong? Was my love not enough for you? Was my food I made just for YOU not good enough? Is it that we couldn't meet up often? Didnt I buy you enough flowers and gifts? HUH TELL ME!" I tried to keep my voice low and stay calm. "i-" She stood there speechless. "she never loved you." A chuckle came from behind. It was the guy she was with. "She had always loved me. It was always me. It was never you. You think she really dated you because she truly loved you?" Mina tried to stop him from talking but it didn't work.
"She went to you for your fame, money, "gifts" and "delicious food".  Such a fool, trusting her. Didnt you even notice?" Yes I did. Ofcourse I did. But I ignored it, having trust in her because I loved her so much. But it was fake. I was blinded by love. Oh love. Love. I  don't think this was one. Since, she never loved me... A tear fell down. I saw it in her eyes, that she felt bad for me. But I didn't care anymore. You dont need words to express something. There is something called actions. And you can express something with that more than with words.

The present

I started feeling things for Y/N. I wasn't sure about them. They made me confused. And after seeing her, talking with the other guys, which made me jealous, I realized that I stared to gain feelings for her. But then remembered everything of the past. I dont want to let something like that happen again. So I tried to avoid it. And one thing was forgetting her and my feelings for her by dating someone else.

I didnt have a other choice.

Did I?

———————————————
To be continued...

(a/n: HEY LOVE, HOPE UR ENJOYING THE STORY UP TO NOW. I almost cried while writing this chapter😢 Well its currently like 23:06 pm or something so imma get some sleep. Dont forget to vote and stay tuned babes🥰✊🏼)

(Eat and sleep well, Stay safe and take care❤️❤️❤️)