꧁ ✻ chapter 5 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

I shook his shoulder to wake him up, only to gasp when I realized it was Jay. The handsome sleepyhead. "What are you doing here? This is my place!" He turned and looked at me. "Oh, sorry I didn't see your name on the door" I ignored his sarcasm, and was about to head out before he spoke again. He pulled me towards him "We can share this room if you want"

Suddenly the teacher came in and thought we'd been making out in there or something. She kicked us out and it was so embarrassing. Even more than all the tripping over. I had to avoid these guys. They were called the triple threat for a reason.

After my classes were finished, I found the two of them outside waiting for someone. They all smiled at me. Uh oh. "Hey baby girl, I think your an engine, cause my car won't start without you" Heeseung winked. "Cmon princess, Lets get out of here. I'll give you a ride home." Sunghoon just gave me a nod and signaled for me to get in. What in the world was happening. I hurriedly walked out of the gate to avoid them.

~Next day~

When i entered the cafeteria the next day, I was greeted with milkshakes, coffee, burgers and nuggets. It was the boys again. I turned them all down and chose to sit on a table alone. As I ate I heard some girls behind me talking about me. "seriously, why are they after that lame junior." "It must be a prank. There's no way they'd notice her otherwise. she's ug-lee!" I turned to look at the girls and said "I really want to punch all you girls right now, but you know. I'm busy dealing with attractive boys drooling over me right now. Ciao!" But I was furious. They'd pick the wrong girl to mess with. I was gonna make them pay.

The drama club I was in had a show the next day  and my role was, a stupid tree. The scene had a windy day when I started swaying my arms, someone gave a standing ovation from the audience. "Wooooh! Best actress ever. Thats my girl!" Heeseung shouted. What was he doing? After the show he came over and gave me a bouquet of flowers and a gigantic teddy bear. "Babe, you know what?" "There is something wrong with my phone, It doesn't have your number in it" He wouldn't leave until I put my number in his phone.

The next day while I was walking to school I noticed a familiar sports car following me. "Hop in princess" It was Jay. This time I got in. Lets see what his deal is.

During the ride, I spilled my coffee over his squeaky clean dashboard on purpose. "Oops, sorry. Im just soo clumsy." I was expecting him to get mad about it. But instead he reached for some tissues and cleaned my hands with them. I found myself staring at him while my heart raced. No no no! Get a grip Y/N!

When we reached school, he helped me get out the car. I walked of the class. Halfway trough through lesson, When the teacher had her back to us, someone from the table next to me whispered. "psst" I looked up to see it was Ni-ki. "Why'd you come here with jay?" I smiled. "I met him on my way and he asked me if I wanted a ride. So why not?" We both chuckled.

Lunchtime came and Heeseung was already waiting. I wanted to do something. Especially in front of the girls. So i whispered my dare to him and his eyes grew wide. "If I do it, Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded. He immediately walked to the front of the cafeteria, jumped on a table and shouted. "I have something to confess. I wet my bed every night and I don't know what to do anymore" I burst out laughing when he made a whole drama out of it while fake crying.

But to my surprise, the girls started comforting him. what?! my plan had backfired so I sneaked out of the room devastated.

The next day while I was reaching for a book in the library, Jay suddenly appeared and grabbed it for me. I gave him a smile but he just nodded.

While I was doing my homework, he sat across from me and started reading a book. I waited for him to say hello or something, but he totally ignored me. I asked him what he was reading, but he just gave me a glare. Oh? I get it. He was using the snobbish bad boy style.

I moved beside him and leaned in. "Are you mute, or does your breath just stink?" I was caught of guard when he grinned. "Do you really wanna know?" I immediately pulled away when our lips almost touched. I cleared my throat and got myself back on track.

"Are you free tomorrow? I just need someone to go somewhere with me." "yeah sure, whatever"

Later that night, I couldn't stop thinking about it. He was surprised when I brought him to an amusement park the next day. I forced him to try all the rides and I was laughing my butt off whenever he screamed like a girl. "stop being such a wuss Jay. Lets try the pirate ship one more time!" Just then he started throwing up and I couldn't stop laughing.

I wanted to have more fun so I acted like i'd sprained my ankle and let him carry me all around the place. We bought some food and poor guy later fell asleep on the bench while I ate all the food. All of the sudden I shouted "boo" in his ear. He jolted awake and asked what happend I told him that I was just thirsty, and I needed some soda. He finally snapped. "buy it yourself girl. Jeez. Your so annoying" And just like that Jay gave up.

~The next day~

Heeseung sneaked in trough my window. "Why are you here?" "There's a party nearby come on" I told him that parties weren't my thing and besides I didn't have anything to wear. "say no more baby girl come with me" I needed to mess with him more so I went with him to the mall. He bought me a cute red dress and gave me a make over. "Wow, you look like someone i know" "who?" I asked. "My next girlfriend" He pinned me to the wall. Oh please...

I went to the party with Heeseung and everyone was shocked upon seeing me. They thought I was a totally different person.

While dancing with Heeseung, I couldn't help notice Sunghoon and Jay looking at me from across the room. A girl walked up to Jay and started dancing with him. For some reason, the sight made my blood boil. I excused myself to the toilet and when I came back Heeseung was now dancing sweetly with another girl. Of course. He was a player. So I wasn't surprised.

Jay followed me when I went outside to the garden. "Im sorry what happend to the other day Y/N" "I was so stupid for doing such a horrible thing to a pretty girl like you." Oh wow. From a jerk, to a romeo. He got so genuine that I almost got carried away. I was about to say something but then someone snatched me away from him. Sunghoon. "Whats your problem dude" Jay said confused. Before they could touch each other, Heeseung came over to stop them. And I just stood between them looking like a confused little kitten.

"Cut it out idiots. She's mine." "stay out of it loser. You're hopeless" Sunghoon said angry to Heeseung. "Exuse me? I don't even like you guys" "Shut up. You know what? Take the money. Here is the million. Just leave her alone." "Best desision ever Jay" Heeseung said smiling. I was shocked did he just give away millions a dollar. Just like that Jay grabbed my hand and said "Get out of here Y/N, you don't deserve to be treated like this" Jay looked so furious at the others.

They were all a bit shocked and ran away. While Jay just stood there. "Im sorry for everything Y/N.. goodbye." My heart sank as I watched him walk away.

They had finally stopped bothering me and I should have been happy and relieved right? But I wasn't.

The next day my mom came running to me with shocking news. Someone called Jay had put some millions of dollars into our account. we're rich! Wait. What? What was he doing? I ran to school to talk to him but he wasn't there. For 2 weeks no sign of Jay. Then one day he finally showed up with a gorgeous girl. She was all over him.

Wait. Am i seeing it right. MINA? THAT GIRL? Hell nah. You. Can't be serious. My heart dropped as I saw them. How and why?...

After school I found them kissing behind the bleachers. Ew. I tore him away and asked him about the money, but he walked away saying "I don't know what you're talking about. Go away" As he walked away I knew he was lying.

At school he ignored me the whole time. Even when jungwon or the others would come over to me and talk with me. He avoided me. Right when I think everything was going well, It got ruined again.

—————————————————
To be continued......~