꧁ ✻ chapter 17 ✻ ꧂

NO ONES POV

"Ew No!" They both said at the same time. "Where did that come from?" Y/N asked. Jungwon shrugged his shoulders smirking while looking around. "Oh just asking, but from the answer I can understand" "Understand what?" Jay sighed being done with jungwon asking random questions like this. "nothing!" Jungwon smiled and suddenly got up making them startled. "Hey wait where u going?" Y/N ran after him as Jay did so too. "Nowhere" He stopped and stood there frowning. "What do you mean nowhe-." Sighs. "You know what, whatever im going home." She turned to the opposite direction going towards her house, her mom would probably be concerned since she hasnt been there for almost 2 days.

She arrived at the front door and prayed she had her keys in her bag not wanting to meet her (hopefully not) angry mother. She searched around in her bag not finding it. 'stupid me' she taught forgetting she left them at enhypens house. 'I should get it tomorrow'. She stood ready for knocking at the door. She gently knocked it so she wouldn't wake up her mother if she was sleeping. She heard some footsteps come to the door and it slowly opened seeing a sleepy woman who probably just woke up from her nap, standing there in her pajamas and messy hair.

"Y/N?" She looks outside. "Why are you standing there come in!" She motioned her inside the house feeling the warmth of it lightly on her face. Her mother yawned "Im going back to bed well will talk about this tomorrow" She wished her a goodnight and left to her bedroom. Phew. That was close. Now just need to prepare what to say tomorrow.

•••

The next morning Y/N woke up to a amazing mix of smell of different kinds of morning meals. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and tidy up first and went downstairs meeting her mother in the kitchen busy cooking. She helped her mom set the table for them 2 and as she was about to eat her mother flicked her hand away. "Dont eat yet!" She groaned. "whyy!" Y/N pouted. "Your brother is coming! wait for him disrespectfull kid" Her mom frowned making pictures of the amazing meals she made herself. "My brother?" Her brother?.. is coming? A big smile appeared on her face. "Is my big brother coming home? since when? how?" Her mom chuckled "If u were home I could tell but-" Her mom stopped talking slowly turning her head from the phone screen to face of Y/N. "oh yeahhh. Where were you last 2 days hm?" Her mom questioned a bit angrily. "I-" Before she could answer the door bell rang.

"Minhoooo!" Y/N dashed towards him embraced in a big hug. As she hugged him, she noticed 2 guys standing outside behind him. Her mom pushed away to hug her son too and after then saw that Bangchan and Hyunjin were standing there waiting for them to finish hugging. "Oh come in come in dont stand there! The food is getting cold" What are they doing here? She tought. After months of Minho going to the training camp and not seeing him, he brings them. They went together since they are all three the same age and ofcourse, bestfriends. They went to the highschool Y/N going right now and she guesses, they'l come back...

Welp, fun fact: Y/N had a big crush on Hyunjin when she was thirteen. He would come over sometimes and hangout while her mother left a few times. Which made Minho, Hyunjin and Y/N leave them all alone. Y/N would mostly stay in her own room the whole time, but when he came over? then it was a other story.

They sat down and started eating the food Y/M (Y/N mom) made. "So, how is school going?" Minho asked. "its going well." She tried to answer shortly. He nodded. "Hey Y/N" Bangchan started, "Remember when you were with us and hyunjin you would-" He groaned as I kicked him from under the table to make him stop talking. "Chan, leave the girl alone" He chuckled. We all had a conversation as it continued like that.

After Chan and Hyunjin left Y/N went to her brothers room to take a look at what he was doing. As she went and knocked on the door seeing it lightly opened, she goes in and asks "When are you beginning with school." "tomorrow" "Tomorrow? isnt that to fast?" She said worried. He smiled and patted her head. "dont worry".

•••

The next morning she as always woke up and got ready to go to school. She didnt need to take the bus anymore since her brother has a license and a bike, So she didnt need to hurry up and could just get ready easily. While shr was getting ready, she got a message of someone.

From: Jay
Im picking you up.

She texted him back saying that someone else is already bringing her. Weird. what kind of moodswings does he have she taught.

They quickly ate snack they made and left.

•••

It was lunch time and Y/N as always sat with Yeonjun and Chaewon laughing with eachother  making people from the other people turn their heads towards them.

"Y/N" She looked up seeing jay approaching her. "Could we talk?" He pointed to the exit of the cafeteria. "Why? there is nothing to talk about?" She smiled blinking her eyes cutely. He sighed and pulled her from the arm away of the table to the hallway where they were alone.

They stood facing eachother when Jay started questioning her.

"Who is it?"

"Who is who?" She said confused.

"Dont act dumb. I wanted to pick you up but "someone" else did it instead" He crossed his arms and leaned against the locker next to him.

She lowered her eyebrows straightening her face to a serious look "Are you serious? What is it to you? it was my-"

She was about to finish her sentence someone ran from behind and bumped into jay causing him to stumble and make him fall over Y/N.

When the student ran away and left they opened their eyes upon seeing their position. She suddenly turned red with her heart stop beating for a second not knowing what to do. She took a breath and pushed him off her getting up. "What are you doing!" She backed off. He also felt embarrassed and scratched the back of his neck stuttering a bit while talking. "I d-didnt do anything! H-he bumped into me!" She rolled his eyes "Whatever!"

She turned around waling away but bumped into someone instead.
Bangchan.

"Woah Y/N" He chuckled.

"I saw it there, what happend" He winked at the both of them.

"Oh Y/N, give me a map, I got lost in your eyes" He tried to mimic their voices.

She gave a disgusted look. "ew chan what the hell? stop flirting with me"

He chuckled. "Stop flirting with me"

He teased.

"But im not..."

"or am I?"

—————————————-
To be continued...

(a/n: HEY GUYSS! happy 300 views!! AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAYYY. They grow up so fast *sniff sniff* Anywayssssss DONT FORGET TO VOTE<3 LOVE YALL TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE😘❤️)