꧁ ✻ chapter 16 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

I looked in his eyes to see if there was any sign of a prank or joke. But no. He was serious. How am I going to answer that? I have never been asked out... What am I going to say? What is his reaction going to be to my answer?

I looked away trying to think. "me? for your date?" I pointed at eachother. He slowly nodded. "Yeah, just for the prom. Nothing more" I sighed frustrated. What are people going to say or think of it when they see ME with the one and only Jay park of Enhypen... "Why me?" He shrugged his i shoulders "why not?" "Why should I?" He pouted "come on!!! dont be like thisss... pleaaaaaaaseeee?" He tried to act cute with a sad face and those big eyes. Oh those eyes, How could I say no to them? But still! I cant be his date... even tho It would be wonderful.

Then around the corner we saw some guys falm over eachother like some dominos. And it was Enhypen. Ofcourse. They were probably listening to our conversations the whole time, which means they could have heard the part were Jay kinda asked me out to be his date. To be honest I would do the same. If my friend randomly at night went outside with "just a friend" or "someone you just know" , girl I would be following them secretly to make sure no weird shit happens yeah. Gotta have my girls back.

They all groaned in pain as they slowly stood up to walk towards us. Me and Jay both got up and went to them. "Eavesdropping now huh?" Jay crossed his arms clicking his tongue "No we didnt mean to! we just wanted to make sure to-" Heeseung tried to cover up when sunghoon gave him a small poke with his elbow by his waist to make him shut up to not talk further. They apologized and told us they would "leave us alone and give us some private space". I didnt mind them to stay. It would actually really help if they did so I could get out the situation with jay asking me out. Sadly they left and as soon as they did Jay turned to me to continue and beg more about it.

"Y/N waitt!" He called and ran after me when I got up "There are still 2 weeks left, think about it. Please?" "whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Ill get going. Thanks for the ice cream." He stood there behind watching me leave. He is not even going to say goodbye or anything? Tsk. What a (not so) gentleman.

It was around 10 AM and very dark outside. Just a few more days untill summer time, and no more walking trough dark scary alleys. As a girl, im not afraid, but am. Im afraid a random creepy guy would come up to do something to me, but in my mind, I just imagine beating the shit out of them. Girl boss~

I was walking home since our houses where just a few minutes far away from eachother. And he didn't even make effort to ask like "do I need to walk you home" or anything because no why would he? And right now, funny thing is, as I was walking now in a alley after which ill get home, I had this weird feeling. That someone was following me... Yeah I might sound crazy but when I looked back a few times I saw a man wearing all black clothes, luckily he was far away but still. I think he was there the whole time. I just ignored it and continued to walk a bit faster than before.

This man has been suspiciously walk closer to me each time. Okay ill admit it, I got scared this time. Really scared. At this point he even was next to me- wait. What. NEXT TO ME? I startled upon seeing hai figure very close. He was going to get his hands on me but someone made sure that didnt work by... punching them. oh. Woooeh a fight! It was jay? What was he doing here? Im so confused now. The man fell on the ground and tried to cover his self. He pulled his mask off "Jay! jay its me! calm down!!" Wait.. is that... "jungwon?" Jay and I said at the same time.

We went to a nearby cafe. We sat down somewhere outside since it was a bit chilly out there and bought some drinks. "So how was it?" Jay and I coincidentally asked Jungwon at the same time. I slowly turned my head to him giving him a side eye as he did the same. Jungwon chuckled and answered "Yeah it was great. But its more great being back here." He moved his chair and got a little closer. "So tell me, anything happend when I was gone" Hm. Let me think. Did anything happend while jungwon was away... Oh yeah! I know. Besides Jay being a annoying ass bitch, nothing happend. its boring. Nothing happens in this place. No drama. Nadda.

"Well besides jay being a-" He quickly covered my mouth and tried to cover up by smiling and talking over me. "no sadly, you know how it is" "Oh yeah! so how was taking care of her?" I quickly answered and slapped his hand away. "Bad! Very bad!" I pouted and went over to Jungwon and hugged on his left arm. "He nearly looked over me and he acted rude!" I acted in a sad way like I was almost going to cry. Jay's mouth agaped as his eyebrows furrowed his brows. He gasps "I did not! Your so ungrateful! What about the foods I made u? the clothes I gave, the bed I gave, the expensive dress I bought! Are all those for just a sauce?" He clicked his tongue and nodded his head.

Jungwon laughed. Why is he laughing? What is so funny right now. Were arguing here and he is laughing? "whats so funny?" "nothing just missed this a lot" He wiped a fake tear "yeah I bet u did" I crossed my arms. "Now its our turn to ask YOU questions" He putted a serious look on his face. Ahh jungwon, what have u done again hm? "How was it there? met any new people or made any friends?" He gulped. "Uh yeah urm I made some guy friends... not more" He turned away his head "What about you-" He tried to change the subject but ofcourse I didnt let him.

"oh. she is.... pretty?" He smiled and blinked his eyes at us as he showed us his new "wife". Atleast thats what he said. Actually its his girlfriend but I didn't say anything. And to my surprise he answered all the questions immediately
"How long have you been dating?"

"Few weeks"

"name?"

"Ju-won"

Oh! Great. matching names. Only thing they need is matching personality's, matching clothes and matching looks.

Jay and I looked both at each other with the "are you serious" face.

"What!! I didnt choose her name?" He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" I interrupted "How did u meet her?" He explained that they met while studying at the library and got into talking which ensured that they went hanging out more and ended up date. You know how it goes (unless ur a single pringle like me).

"Now now, enough about me. I have a feeling that...." He stopped. Why did he stop? I hate when people do his. As they are about to say something they suddenly stop talking and don't continue and tell what they wanted to say which leaves me curious and is no fun. "That? That what?" I said acting interested since we didn't have anything to do anyway.

"There is something going on between you two isnt there?" He smirked as the tension started to grow...

—————————————————
To be continued...

(a/n: Hey yalll!!! Thank you for reading this so far! I hope ur enjoying the story untill now and please dont forget to vote <3)