how to train a dragon x male

What is Hiccup wasn't the only son of Stoick and Valka. What if he had a older brother. And the older brother was more liked by the people and berk.

This is his story. Hiccups brother was know to be very quiet but hard working. Often choosing to help gobber in the blacksmith shop than going after dragons. Surprisingly he is also friends with fish legs but keeps that on the down low as not to deal with attention.

During the first movie he also finds a dragon and chooses to help it rather than kill it. Keeping it a secret from his and hiccups father stoick. When hiccup finds toothless its his brother that helps him learn how to get close and even ride toothless. The two brothers who had been distant due to how they were treated differently grew a bond over there love of dragons. During the battle versus the red death he help defeat it but doesn't get hurt like hiccup did.

During the second movie. He is getting pushed to prepare to become the new cheif when stoick retired or dies. As he is older than hiccup and the first born. Goes off on rides alot mapping the world to keep away from dealing with stoicks lessons and hiccups constant questions and ideas. Astrid manages to find hi anyway. They deal with eret and goes and learns about drago. Help hiccup defeat drago, and ends up becoming chief after the passing of stoick.

In the last and 3rd film. He struggles with the stress and responsibility of being cheif. Which only worsens when Grinnell shows up. When the dragons get taken he doesn't know what to do and hiccup takes the lead. And astrid tries to help him realize he is mkr Ethan just his dragon.

Will he be able to save the dragons? Will he have to send the dragons away? What will happen between astrid and hiccups brother?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT