enola holmes x female

What is Tewksbury wasn't the only one on the run from his family and responsibilities. What if he had an elder sister. A sister who when he speaks of his concerns and want to leave she joins.

When enola arrives in the train cart she couldn't find one empty so she choose the one that had a long lady who seems a little older in it. When Tewksbury reveals himself its revealed t enola that the lady is his elder sister. Enola learns that she can swap between cold and sweet depending on who it is she is speaking to.

During there escape she doesn't question enola choice to jump off the train. And surprising both enola and Tewksbury she asks to stay with enola. Tewksbury tries to convince her to join him but she reasons that it's smarter for them to be apart so if one is found the other could be safe.

She helps enola with finding proper clothes for a disguise. Enola learns that she is actually quite smart and good at quick thinking.

She helps enola in her search for her mother. And when enola decides to follow the Tewksbury case she helps but stays away from the estate so she isn't seem and taken in.

When they find Tewksbury and later get caught. She reluctantly leaves with Tewksbury leaving enola alone too be caught. When Tewksbury goes to reduce enola from miss harrisons finishing school. She steal miss harrisons motor car. And during the attach from Tewksbury and her grandmother the dowager. She manages to find a good hiding place and help solve the case.

She decides to to go her own way in the end after saying goodbye to Tewksbury and her family.

In the second film enola bumps into her when she is investigating her new case. Enola reluctantly ask for her help with locating cicely. So she help enola find the old place cicely had worked.

When enola attends the gala for information on William she bumps into Tewksbury. Tewksbury asks how his sister has been and enola tells him.

Later when the fight breaks out in the old theater sherlock shows up. That's when enola and Tewksbury learn that she had been aiding sherlock in his case as well.

How did sherlock and her meet? What had she been up to when they went separate ways? Is there something happening between sherlock and her?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT