super mario bros x female

Toad and Mario weren't the only two to aid princess peach in her mission to protect the mushroom kingdom. Turns out there is another human in the mushroom kingdom who travels between lands alot.

When mario, peace, and toad headed off to the Kong kingdom for help. Toad told peach of another possible ally they could have. A good friend of his that is very clever and great in battle. So the trio stray off course to seek out the lady.

They find her wandering and end up camping for the night. Peach explains the danger the mushroom kingdom is in
And mario explains his search to save his brother Luigi. With some persuasion from Toad she agrees to help. They all make way to the Kong kingdom.

When they reach the king kingdom they are suprised to learn that she is frenimies with donkey Kong. When donkey Kong and mario fight donkey Kong tries to show off for her. Wanting to show he is better than mario. Turns out that she is wanted be many kingdoms for her skills.

Later when they get there carts and peaches motorcycle. She also gets her own cart. A elegant blue and golden detailed cart. That is simple but powerful. When they are chased down by browsers Koopa troopa she evades easy. When bowser learns she is on peaches and mario side he gets a bit worried but also angry to have to deal with her.

After mario and donkey Kong get blown off the rainbow road. She, peach, and Toad arrive back at the mushroom kingdom with the sad news that they failed to get the Kong army all the way here. They help evacuate the toads and prepare to face bowser.

When peach reluctantly agrees to marry bowser. Bowser has her locked up in a cage which ends up next to Luigi. She help explain to Luigi about what has been happening. When they are saved and get pulled along to the real world.

She help Luigi and he helps her in return. When she gets blasted away Luigi rushes to her side despite being afraid. In the end she helps mario and Luigi reach the star.

Will she choose to stay in the real world? What is her backstory? Why is it that she gets treated like royalty dispite saying they aren't?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT