school of good and evil x female

What if there was another child who attended the school of good and evil. A young girl who ends up in the school of evil.

When Sophie arrives and tries to convince everyone she belongs in the school of good not evil. This mysterious girl is the only one who believes her and doesn't be rude. She believes that everyone has both good and evil sides. She becomes Sophie only friend in the school of evil helping her to be able to see Agatha.

Despite having a kind personality lady lesso likes the girl. And admires her ability to be quiet and work through the shadows. When Sophie introduces her to Agatha the three couldn't help but notice the similarities between her and Agatha. Sophie figures out that the two must be sisters. And that Agatha was raised by their mother and the girl her father.

When Sophie figures this out she works to find a way to keep it a secret from the girl so she doesn't lose a great ally. As Sophie starts to give in to her evil tendencies she keeps the girl by her side. Agatha worried for Sophie seeks out answers and learns of the girl being her long lost sister.

Agatha tries to reach out for aid from the girl but Sophie and the other students from the school for evil keep them apart. During the challenge between Sophie and tedros. Agatha was finally able to speak to the girl who she eventually gets to question Sophie. She ends up saving tedros before he could get killed by a reaper.

When the school of good ends up attacking the school evil, the two schools swap. The evil being good and the good being evil. Upset at seeing Sophie as someone she knows she isn't. She goes and help Agatha confront Sophie. And also try and stop tedros when Agatha and Sophie go to confront caddwick.

Will she stay at the school or go home with Agatha and Sophie? Could tedros be her destiny? Will she remain at the school or evil or was she placed in the wrong school?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT