lego elves x female

What if Emily grandmother wasnt the only elf that left to the human world? What if another had joined her to help keeo the portal key safe?

Back in the human realm Emily and Sophie had a maid. A caretaker to watch and care for them when ther grandmother was out or asleep. She always was secretive and protective over the two girls. She had helped raise them and tell them stories.

She knew of Emily grandmother passing on the amulet. But kept her knowledge a secret. But when she catches Sophie going through the portal. She has no choice but to follow. Looking back at the house one time thinking of her promise to watch over the amulet, and also the two girls.

She watches the two girls from the shadows. Not ready to reveal herself to the girls. Whe the girls meet up with smilies friends she goes off on her own.

So she never saw or know that Cronan met or tried to get the amulet. She helps from a distance. And when they meet Rosalyn they learn of some of the goblin kings past.

When they are attacked by goblins she finally reveals herself. And helps Emily and the gang. When they return to Rosalyn with the antidote for sapphire. Rosalyn recognizes her right away and hugs her like an old friend.

This makes the other wonder and Emily confused on how she knew about elvendale and the portal. She explains how she had been there back when there grandmother turned human and left to earth to protect the amulet and portal.

After they are suspicious of her past. They eventually learn her past from Rosalyn. After she had ran off feeling hurt by there distrust after all her years of sacrifice and protection of the amulet and girls.

Rosalyn tells them all about how she used to be cronans lover. And how they were inseparable and a perfect match. Both earth elves and cared for the goblins and the forest. Until cronan changed and she and Rosalyn discovered he had been taking crystals from the tree. Weakening the forest and her.

It left her heartbroken as she lost her crown and her love that day. And has had to watch the forest and creatures grow I'll and dark. She volunteer to join Emily and Sophie grandmother to help watch over you girls and the amulet as your grandmother grew old age.

The group all felt bad for having judge her. And it only gets worse as they learn that cronan now knows she has returned to Elvendale. He now is after both the amulet and her. But ni one knows where she has gone when she ran.

What none of them know is that she had gone to the goblin town. It's becomes a race to find her and get her help to defeat the goblin king and rescue Sophie. They group find her when they go to get the goblins help.

Will she and cronan make up? Can she change cronan mind? What will become of the once goblin queen?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT