Hook x male

What is peter pan has a third child? An elder sibling to jack and Maggie? This is the story of Peter pan's 1st born son and possible future pan.

As the movie starts the pan family is watching the youngest Maggie do a play on peter pan. He just just and reads a a book bored of the play. His mother Moira however taps his shoulder to put it away and watch his sister. When his father gets a call during Maggie's play he just rolls his eyes.

Later at Jack's baseball games he is caught reading again on the bleachers. And isn't very suprised when their father doesn't show up again. He does clap for jack when the others do but stops when he sees their father sent a office friend to video the game.

During there plane flight to granny Wendy's home. He sits by the window seat with jack next to him and their mother Moira next to jack. Is reading while Jack plays with baseball. Till their father peter swaps seats with their mother. Then he ignores jack and peter argue on the plane. He just stares out the window and sighs.

When they arrive at granny Wendy's home. He is a bit stiff when Liza screams in joy and hugs them all. Waits for granny Wendy to come down the stairs and just leans on the wall. He does chuckle a bit as noodles talks about having lost his marbles. When Wendy comes down stairs he hugs her. He actually always liked granny Wendy it was always like she understood his want to be able to be a child even if just for a bit longer. When Wendy gives her speech about not being allowed to grow up in her house he smiles slightly.

Later when Maggie and jack are running around playing he sits and reads a new book Wendy have given him. It was the adventures of Alice in wonderland. So far he loved it the wonder and curiosity it held. But is quickly annoyed at their father being on the phone again not playing with jack or Maggie. Smirks when jack pretends to shoot peter and leaves when peter yells at them.

As granny Wendy tell Maggie about neverland and the story of peter pan and Wendy. He leans against the open window listening to her tell the story. When their father comes to take Wendy to her charity event he says goodnight to her and she hugs him. Before the adults left peter tries to give him his old watch but he ignores his father. Peter just sets it on the table next to his bed and leaves.

Later when the wind picks up he wakes up from the noise. Seeing his siblings asleep but quickly notices the window unlocking and grabs his father's watch. When Jack and Maggie are grabbed he rushes to protect them. He ends up being taken as well making sure to hold jack and Maggie close.

The next morning when their father shows up. He reaches for peter hand through the net calling to him along with jack and Maggie. When he can see his father give up he pulls his hand back to his chest and looks away disheartened.

Later when captain hook tries to teach the kids that parents dint love them he just rolls his eyes. When hook mentions that their parents only read them to bed to not deal with them. He sarcastically responds saying not like they ever read to me anyway. This catches the captains attention. Hook fails Maggie due to her disagreeing and saying their parents love them. Next hook talked to jack about their father never showing up to his games. Smee takes jack to another room on the ship. Leaving him and hook alone. Hook sits down and this time with a genuine voice talks to him about being ignored by peter. And having to always protect jack and Maggie and having to grow up and not be cared for or given attention. Hook ends the talk by saying that this could be his true home free to do whatever with no responsibility.

Late that night all the crew and jack and him are in the deck. They can hear Maggie singing which makes jack and him think about there home. Smee takes jack and asks about baseball to keep jack away from Maggie. Hook take him by the shoulder and helps him get a new outfit. That was fit for a young pirate. .

The next morning hook wakes up and goes crazy due to the watch he had from peter. Hook tells smee to help jack get his baseball stuff. And hook takes him to the clock museum. He smiles a bit at hooks story of the clock from one of his quests where he then killed the pirate. When hook encourages him to break his father's watch. He begins to go and break the clocks. The first swing he says this is for his father never paying attention. The second swing for alway being there for his siblings but never him. The third swing for his father never keeping his promises. And the last swung for his father never doing anything with him.

Holding in tears he holds the malet. Hooks brings up how peter never even tried to save them. Hook then says the when peter does come to get them the question will be if he wants to go with peter then. Hook then lays a hand on his shoulder and says how he always has kept his promises.

Later at Jack's baseball game he sits beside hook. As the game goes on hook call him and jack son mostly him. When hooks says how he would never miss a game like peter he smiles a little. He even chuckles when hook talks about baseball being a violent sport. When the crowd cheers run home jack he stops for a second thinking of home. But snaps out of it when they fix the order to home run jack. Smiles with hook when jack wins and calls them his sons. Doesn't notice that peter heard hook and saw how close he and hook have seemed to get.

The next day you were being given your first pirate sword when peter shows up for his battle with hook. Doesn't recognize peter when he shows up and stays next to hook. He asks hook if he knows peter, but hook quickly says no my son. When peter reveals his happy thought was him. He realizes peter is his father. Hook surprisingly seems to genuinely keep him back from the fight safe distance. He watches in wonder and awe as they fight. Goes to take off pirate hat but stops when peter grabs jack and flies away without him to Maggie.

When rufio is killed by hook he says a quiet I'm sorry. Then takes off the hat and tell peter he wants to go home now. Peter hugs him and holds his hand flying I've to jack, Maggie, and the lost boys. They were about to leave but peter goes back to finish the fight with hook. When peter is pinned by hook he is the last to whisper he believes in peter pan. Before hook can try and sneak attack peter he draws his sword and block hook.

When it's time to return home he stays behind a bit with peter as Maggie and jack fly home led by tinkerbell. After peter chooses his replacement the lost boys hold you back before you can fly off. The lost boys all say that if he ever returns they would be happy to have him as the new pan. He tells the boys his happy thought is neverland and one day he hopes to return. He then flies off thanks to tinks pixie dust. When he arrives home he hugs Wendy first. He says how he believes it all now.

When peter gets back home he kets him in and hugs him. Which he hadn't dine in years. He gives noodles back his lost marbles and smiles. Smirks watching noodles fly around. Thinking of if he'll ever be able to return to neverland.

Will he ever return to neverland? Is hook really defeated? Will he grow to old?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT