carmen sandiego x male

What is carmen wasn't apart from all her family? What is she had a brother only a year older than her? This is his story.

When Carmen was found and taken to the isle of vile her brother was as well. As they grew up carmen was known as black sheep and her brother black wolf. They thought the sheep and wolf thing was cute. While carmen grew up close to coach. Her brother was always closer to Dr. Belium.

Being a year older Carmen's brother was being trained by the faculty of vile. He quickly adapted to being cold, collected, and clever. He was one of there most promising future operatives. Carmen looked up to him and couldn't wait for her training.

When carmen ended up leaving the isle of vile with players help. She ends up leaving her brother behind. As years pass her brother became the most valued and skilled in vile. And carmen well the best their who was able to steal from vile.

As much as vile faculty wanted to catch carmen they didn't dens her brother after her. They were afraid she could get him to turn against vile and join her. But on a mission they bump into eachother. With him trying to get her to agree to come back without a fight and carmen trying to reach her brother.

When shadow San goes and help carmen get away from coach. Her brother was there and helped as well. But didn't join them at the time. For his failure he along with Grey had there mind wiped of vile. But not wanting carmen to be able to recruit him. Dr. Belium hired him to help her unaware he was helping vile.

When carmen and the other go to stop Dr.belium carmen takes her brother. When they learn he had his memory wiped like Grey they worked to help him learn about vile. He ended up helping carmen. Until the episode where Grey regains his memories they return his as well. Making him conflicted on which side to help.

He decided to go on his own for awhile. Carmen and player keep and eye out for him with no luck. But whenever carmen was in trouble he would always show up then leave. And when they had carmen memory messed up. He was there with her and the old vile team. Not wanting to be without his sister.

Helps Grey and shadow San get her to remember.

Why didn't carmen bring him in the beginning? How was he able to hide from when shadow San? What will he do when carmen retires and find there mom?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT