idhun chronicles x female

What if Victoria wasn't the only unicorn to survive? What is there was another and Victoria has a sister? This is the story of Victoria sister. The second unicorn.

When Jack is first brought to safety and meet Victoria, alsan, and shail. He also meets Victoria sister. He learns for Victoria that her sister had been found first. And that she can be very reserved and quiet but also clever.

When alsan trains jack he learns that shail is also training her. When they go to get the septer of the unicorns kirtash seems to freeze only for a second when seeing her. When he bargains for the staff he also asks for Victoria to come as well. As she can use the staff. But she gets in the way.

When they go to rescue alsan she is against the idea. Not liking the idea of a battle where they could get hurt. When they know alsan wouldn't want to risk Victoria or Jack safety. But in the end agrees to go with. While Jack goes to get alsan. Victoria and shail fight back against the sheks.

She ends up on the forest with Victoria knocked out. And has no choice but to take on the septer. And uses it with shail to hold off the sheks. When kirtash shows up they fight. After shail had been cast aside. When kirtash tries to uses his ability her eyes shine over. Kirtash realizes the truth and offers her his hand to join him. Not ashran or elvion, but him.

She thinks about it but hesitates. Before she could take his hand elvion finds then and goes to kill sheil. Kirtash send sheil to idhun. But it seems like he helped kill him. Which makes her pull away and ask to fight. Eventually they all get away and Victoria uses her magic to bring them back safe.

She ends up helping alsan teleport away when he asks. Making both Victoria and Jack upset she let him leave. Jack and Victoria go to find alsan. Leaving her alone. She ends up trying to live a somewhat normal life. Not fully noticing kirtash watching her. When anyone asked she would just say Victoria went on a long trip with a friend.

She had to tell her grandmother that Victoria went with a friend to find someone. She was expecting to have to answer alot of questions but her grandmother seemed to be fine and understand.

By the time Jack and Victoria showed back up. They had all grown up. She helps them get back with alsan. But is more quiet and reserved than ever. When Jack trains she shows off her fighting skills she had worked on since they all left. Alsan was impressed and proud to see she had been training.

Both Jack and Victoria can't understand her love of the songs she had seemed to like now. And when they went to the concert she tensed when she learned that it had been kirtash. She thinks back to the moment he offered his hand. She realizes why she always felt so connected like the song was about her.

Unable to handle it she blasts the stage right next to kirtash. And he gets away when in the park he shows up. They fight. Victoria having the septer and she choose to keep her weird feeling to herself. When she catches up to kirtash she tries to figure out this inability to kill him. Only to learn he feels the same.

Time skip to when the others learn about her and kirtash. She is upset they don't understand and chooses to stay with grandmother than with them. When she gets taken she breaks when she learns that kirtash seems closed off again.

Will kirtash save her? Why did kirtash turn back to his old self? Will she tell Victoria and the others the truth of what she is?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT