kotaro lives alone x male

What if kotaro wasn't the only kid to move into the Shimizu apartments? What is his father wasn't his only family? What if kotaro had a brother?

Unknown to either child while kotaro moved into apartment 203. His brother moved into apartment 101. Both brothers had been distant and estranged. While kotaro gifts tissues, his brother gifts gloves. They bump into eachother. But don't act like siblings instead they exchange gifts and leave to there own apartments.

When karino and the others learned they were brothers they were confused and concerned by how distant the two were. And noticed how kotaro seemed to want to reconnect unlike his brother.

When they start school orientation the others were suprised that the two still hadn't gotten along. And learned that kotaro brother was quite smart and clever. Which was further proven when aota showed up. He makes aota as a detective or private investigator almost immediately.

But tell aota not to worry cause he didn't care and wouldn't tell kotaro. And actually seems to open up to aota and go with him as friends places. Aota became his version of kotaro and karino.

When he leave aota says not to worry and he would tell the kids father's. And that kotaro had figured it out. And his brother figured out almost since the beginning.

When lady takei moved in he can tell her awkwardness around kids. He respects her boundaries unlike kotaro. And they even have a serious binding moment when he offers umbrella holdings. She learns about the kids past a bit more. And when she yells at kotaro and him to throw away there mothers old gloves. He actually does it unlike kotaro. Which shocks karino and Tamara.

He and takei actually seem to get along and she feels calm around him. Which is a first for her as she doesn't get along with kids.

When tasuku shows up needing money. He help pay along with kotaro. A bit before kotaro he learns that moving in together was a lie but keeps giving him money anyway. Finally having hope one day it may happen. And when tasuku goes to pay the kids back he tell tasuku to keep it.

When they go to the cemetery he see that his mothers name is there before karino could block it. But remains silent about it to not harm kotaro hope. But takei notices and to everyone's suprise hugs him as they go home to there apartments.

Why were the brothers so distant? What will happen to the boys? Will he get along again with kotaro?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT