dragon prince x male

What if there was a elf living in the kingdom all this time? One who works alongside king harrow to protect the princes? A hidden tidebound elf disguised as human.

Back before arvavos betrayal the elves, there was a tidebound elf that had been friends to the queen of dragons. A old friend to the leader of the sunfire elves janai. When the king if dragons was killed and the dragon prince supposedly killed too. He had no path as he had sworn to protect to dragon prince.

King harrow knowing his friendship to the now passed queen. Allowed for him to remain in the human kingdom. Which was easy for him to climb the ranks of knights due to his agility and cleverness.

He became friends with corvus another strong and loyal guard of king harrow. When the word cane of the moon shadow elves coming to kill the king. King harrow sent him to watch after and protect his sons callum and ezran.

But when they bump into rayla and learn the truth about the dragon princes egg being alive. He ends up helping to get away with the eggs and princes. To help them return the egg to its mother.

When corvus catches up to them and tries to bring the princes back he helps rayla get away and explains to him there plan. When they meet Lujanne the princes and rayla learn that he is actually a elf. And that Lujanne had help cast and illusion on him to look human years ago. So he would blend into the kingdom and not cause panic.

Will janai be angry or happy to see him again? Does arvavos and him have a past? What will the queen of dragons react when she sees him?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT