secret magic control agency x female

What if the stepmother didn't just send Hansel and gretel on the mission to save the king. This is the story of a girl, the fairy tail daughter of Snow White, was made to help.

She is known to be very agile and isn't exactly good like her mother or bad like an evil queen. When gretel goes to get Hansel, she also has to go and track down the girl. When the stepmother offers their clean record, if they help, at first, she is still against it. But it is eventually convinced that due to an old favor, she owes stepmother.

When they have a miss up and get turned back into kids, she tries to bail on the twins but ends up unable to get away. Gretal reasoning that they will be stick like this and it would be easier to fix it together. As time goes on, Hansel can't help but be curious of her and get closer to her.

When they are tricked by babayaga, Hansel and gretal learn that they may have known the girl before as kids. As they deal with the mermaids and cupcake being, Hansel tries to remember how he knew her. When they get caught and thrown into the cave of toffee. Hansel uses it to reconnect with gretel, and they learn about the past with her.

When Hansel finally remembers her, he can't help but notice how cold and reserved she has grown. When she used to be so gentle and kind.

Will Hansel be able to break down her walls? What will happen when they returned to normal age? Will she just leave after the mission is over?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT