The Rock

"What do you mean something bad is going to happen to you?" Chase asks me as we all sit around the couch.

"In my vision, I saw myself lying on the floor unconscious and Skyler and Stefan were kneeling beside me. They looked sad." I say.

"Did someone hurt you?" Stefan says.

"Are you sure it wasn't Roman and Riker?" Douglas says.

"I'm positive," I say.

"Well, then who could it be?" Blake says.

"I don't know. But whoever they are, they are not going anywhere near you." Chase says.

"Guys, I'm a little freaked out by this. I've never had a vision like this before. What if this is it for me?" I say.

"Don't say that. I'm sure we can figure this out." Douglas says.

"How? There's no figuring it out. I'm...I'm done for." I say.

"Cass...nothing is going to happen to you," Stefan says.

"But..."

"No, listen to me. This vision you had might not even come true. Because the future is always changing, a lot of your visions don't happen." Stefan says.

"He's right, Cassie," Douglas says.

"I guess," I say, still unsure.

"It's going to be okay. Whatever this is, we'll deal with it. Just like we always have." Bree says, putting an arm around me.

"Let's hope you're right," I say.

"Hey, have we ever been wrong?" Bree says.

"You want me to tell you?" I say, giving her a look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I love that movie. I've seen it five times." AJ says as we all walk into the penthouse. "Ooh, I hope I didn't ruin the ending for you guys."

"No. You had already ruined the beginning and the middle, so I didn't really care about the end." Kaz says.

"So, uh...what do you guys wanna do now?" AJ says.

"Hey, um, why don't you stay right here while we go have a quick little team meeting out on the terrace, okay?" Bree says.

"Okay," AJ says.

"Okay," Bree says as the seven of us follow her to the terrace.

"Chase. Look, I know you told AJ he could hang out with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves." Bree says.

"Yeah. This morning, I came down for a a bowl of cereal, and he poured my milk, which was nice, but kinda creepy." Oliver says.

"That's creepy? This morning, you offered to be the milk in my cereal." Skyler says.

"It's not...I didn't...offer still stands." Oliver stammers.

"Look, guys, the only reason that AJ's been hanging around so much is 'cause he doesn't have any friends," Chase says.

"Ah, so he's a mini you. Got it." Stefan says. Blake slaps his arm.

"Look, it's nice that you're looking out for him, but we just need a little bit of space," Blake says.

"Yeah, and not to mention, it's really risky. I mean, we have to keep our superhero status a secret." Kaz says.

"Okay. I get it. I'll go break his heart and tell him he can't hang out with us as much." Chase says as he, Blake, Bree, Skyler, Oliver, and Kaz walk inside, Stefan looks at me as I sit down on one of the chairs.