Home Sweet Home Part 2

On Caldera, while Oliver, Bree, Blake, Stefan, and I were knocked out, we were put in the cell with Skyler. Skyler kneeled next to Oliver as he started to wake up. "What happened?" Oliver says.

"Scarlett used her power to trigger some kind of subterranean shock wave. You're lucky to be alive." Skyler says.

"Wait. So, you and I are trapped together in a tiny jail cell? I'm not alive. I'm in heaven!" Oliver says.

"Yeah, well, we're in here too, so don't get weird," Blake says.

"Scarlett's gonna be back here any minute. We have to get out of here." Skyler says.

"Use your powers to form a space portal and take us back to Earth. Unless, you know, you just wanna...stay here and make this our cozy little home." Oliver says.  He leans on the bars but it zaps him, making him jump back. "Wow, that hurt! What was that?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should try it again." Bree says.

"The force running through those bars makes our powers useless," Skyler says.

"Well, great, Scarlett destroyed the wormhole transporter, so we're stuck on Caldera," I say. Scarlett appears on the monitor.

"It's your own fault for coming here," Scarlett says.

"You know, there are a million other Calderans. Why do you need Skyler?" I say.

"Yeah, you don't want her. Take Cassie." Oliver says, making me give him a look. "Somebody's gotta take the hit. Thanks for stepping up."

"Scarlett's a part of the opposition, and they want me to help them take over the planet," Skyler says.

"And once we do, Caldera will finally be powerful enough to rule the universe," Scarlett says.

"Totally hear ya. Really respect your drive. But, where do we fit in on your little to-do list?" Bree says.

"Oh, I'm not in control of your fates. Skyler is." Scarlett says.

"What do you mean?" Skyler says.

"It's simple. Join the opposition, and I'll release them." Scarlett says.

"And if I don't?" Skyler says.

"Then you'll watch as I destroy them. Slowly and painfully. The choice is yours, Skyler. Let's see how much you really care about your human friends." Scarlett says just as the monitor shuts off.

"I can't believe we're gonna be killed by your alien bestie. No offense, but sometimes I wish you were just a simple girl from the Midwest." Oliver says.

"Come on!" I groan as I mess around with the monitor.

"What are you doing?" Skyler says.

"Every time Scarlett pops up on here, it gets worse and worse for us, so, I'm trying to unplug the stupid thing," I say.

"That's a good idea. Or at least change the channel." Oliver says. "Ooh, maybe there's a show about remodeling caves. I'm thinking a love nest for two. And guest rooms for the three bionics and the bionic/superhero hybrid."

"Decision time, Skyler," Scarlett says, making Oliver jump. "What's it gonna be?"

"Give it up. She's not joining the opposition." Blake says.

"Actually...I am." Skyler says.

"What?" Blake says.

"It's a small price to pay for saving your lives," Skyler says.

"But, Skyler..."

"I made up my mind, Oliver," Skyler says. "This is what I have to do. I'm ready to join you."