The Attack Part 2

"Stefan? Wake up. Stef, open your eyes. Come on." Stefan felt his cousin shaking him as he slowly regained consciousness. When the blurriness from his eyes went away, he sat up on his elbows.

"Blake?" Stefan says, looking up at her.

"Welcome back to Earth, cuz. You had me worried there for a bit. What happened? I came downstairs and saw you lying on the floor." Blake says.

"Where's Cassie?" Stefan says as Blake helps him up.

"Dunno. I haven't seen her since the paramedics took Douglas to the hospital." Blake says.

"I need to go find her," Stefan says, walking toward the front door.

"Wait a minute. Wait. What's going on, Stef? Talk to me." Blake says.

"It's Cassie. She knocked me out with her energy blast and went to go after Reese to get revenge for hurting Chase and Douglas." Stefan says.

"What?! Is she crazy? She could have killed you!" Blake says.

"But she didn't," Stefan says.

"How are you not pissed off about this?" Blake says.

"Oh, believe me, I am. But I need to go find her before anything happens to her," Stefan says.

"Not without me, you're not," Blake says.

"You're sure?" Stefan says.

"Positive. I will not let two people I care about the most get hurt. Not on my watch." Blake says.

"Okay. Shouldn't we tell the others first?" Stefan says.

"Tell us what?" Bree says. The two cousins turn their heads to see Bree, Skyler, Oliver, and Kaz standing in the living room after stepping off the Hyperlfit.

"Bree! Sweet, loving, caring Bree. What I'm about to tell you is quite shocking. So, I need you to promise me you won't freak out." Blake says.

"That depends. What's going on?" Bree says.

"Well, since you asked. It's about Cassie." Blake says.

"What about Cassie?" Bree says.

"She…may…have…gone out to…"

"Oh, just spit it out already!" Oliver says.

"Cassie went out to get revenge on Reese for hurting Chase and Douglas," Blake says.

"What?!" Bree, Skyler, Kaz, and Oliver exclaimed.

"Is she nuts?!" Oliver says.

"How could you guys let her run off like that?" Bree says.

"I tried to stop her but she knocked me out and ran off," Stefan says.

"What?!" Bree, Skyler, Kaz, and Oliver exclaimed.

"Are you going to keep doing that?" Blake says.

"Please, Bree, I know Cassie is your little sister but I need to go find her myself. I know how she feels. Remember when she first met me?" Stefan says.

Bree nods her head. "Go."

"What?!" Skyler, Kaz, and Oliver exclaimed.

"Okay. Seriously, stop," Blake says.

"Look, some of us still have to stay here and come up with a plan. Blake and Stefan can go look for Cassie." Bree says.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Splitting up the team?" Kaz says.