12. The Roy Princess

Fifteen

Fifteen.
I had my first kiss at the age of fifteen.

Had I ever expected it to be this early on in my life?
No.

Had I ever expected it to be while I was in the middle of speaking out the thoughts that have been spiraling in my mind for nearly three to four years now?
No.

Had I expected anything from Abhimanyu... apart from a cold shoulder and a disassociated look?
No.

But, this boy.
This fucking asshole.

He had the audacity to ignore me for more than three years. The only thing he did was look at me with blank stares every time I spoke to him. And while I was trying to know the reason as to why he was avoiding me... he kisses me?

The moment I felt his lips against mine. I couldn't neither feel my mind nor my body work any longer. It was as if I couldn't move at all. There was something about him.

No not my very obvious crush on him.
I mean it was as if he was hurt.

His kiss felt like he was in pain?
It felt as if he needed some sort of company. As if he needed some sort of reassurance. And I could feel what I felt for him being reciprocated through the kiss.

He felt the same?
And yet he avoided me?

Why?
What is the reason for pushing me away from yourself Abhi?
Why are you hurting me and yourself?

I felt him deepen the kiss. And slowly I let my subconscious mind take over. I followed his movements. My hands traced it's way up his shoulders into his hair. Pulling him closer while I stood on my toes. Our height difference can't be something that can be made up even with me standing on my toes.

Abhi had grown taller.  And even though I had noticed it. Feeling it was completely different story. He sighed softly into the kiss when I kissed him back. He pushed me back against the locker gently and wrapped his arms around my waist. Nipping softly on my bottom lip.

I gasped at the foreign feeling.

His tongue slips into my mouth, gentle but demanding. And I can't help but feel myself melt with every passing second. I feel myself dissolving into the passion of his kiss. My veins throb and my heart feels like it will explode from all the happiness.

I realised at that moment why people kissed. It's not a physical action. It was something deeper. So much deeper. It was knowing what desperation for someone felt like when satisfied. It was a myriad of emotions.

As my own tongue clashed against his I tasted the mint and strawberry candy that he had probably  popped into his mouth unmindfully while he was in sculpting class. I could help but giggle into the kiss.

His scent clouded all my senses.
Wood, musk and ambers.

I wanted to breathe him. I wanted to clash my tongue against his. I wanted to wander my hands deeper into his soft brown hair. I wanted him to clutch on to my waist like he was doing just now.

I wanted him to kiss me.
Just so he wouldn't ignore me again.

I needed him.

And maybe what I had said about liking him was not really true. I don't think a crush could make me feel all these emotions. But, if not a crush... what is this?

Not able to contain the thoughts within myself. Not able to understand my own feelings. I needed to know what I was feeling. I needed to know!

I pulled away from the kiss. Looking into his eyes that were already looking at me. Those beautiful chestnut eyes.

They were alive.

They were exactly like when I had first seen them when he laughed to his heart's content. And that I felt something in my throat. Overwhelming me with emotions.

It had been years since I saw this emotion reflect in his eyes.

"What was that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Showing you how much I need you to remove the stupid idea from your brain that I am disgusted by you." He said and reached his hand out to push back the strand of hair that fell on my face.

"You are not?" I asked, still confused.

"Never." He said, pulling me into another deep kiss.

But, as he kissed me. I felt something creep inside me. The feeling of being watched. The feeling that we were not alone. And even though I wanted him to kiss me. I was afraid that we will get caught and punished. Even though it was after class hours.

We were still in school.

"Abhi..." I said softly while he hummed still kissing me.

"Not here. We are in school."

He pulled away and looked at me for a second. And I saw his eyes turning black again.

No.
No.

I knew that with every passing second I was losing him again. I pulled his collar and my grip on his hair tightened. My eyes widened as I bit my lower lip trying to figure out my words.

He raised a brow at me. As if to ask what I was doing.

"You don't kiss me and then get to ignore me Abhi." I demand.

I will not let him do that.

"I... I wasn't... go-" He tries to say.

"If you can't lie Abhi. Don't do it. You don't have to lie to me. You never had to."

"Amara. This is not right. What I did just now is wrong. I should not have kissed you. Your kiss was not mine to take." He said still looking at me.

And at that moment I felt rage. I have never ever felt rage in my life but this guy in front of me brought out both the best parts of me and also the worst parts.

I bite my inner cheek.

"Are you backing away from your promise to me. Is that it?" I asked while looking at him.

He stood there in absolute silence.

"I see. Don't show me your face till you know to keep your promises."

(Unedited: Prone to errors)Sorry about the short chapter guys

Sorry about the short chapter guys.
I will post the next chapter by tonight or tomorrow.