19. I Don't Love Him

Doll

Doll...

My Doll

I spin in the darkness trying to find the voice that spoke to me when I was alone. I felt a sort of uneasiness that I was not used to. It was a feeling that pulled in to all kinds of misery and pain.

You can't hide from me.

"Come out..."

I mumbled softly trying to stop the tears that streamed down my face in rapid succession. The fear of the unknown was the worst kind. It was the kind that penetrated every single bone in the body and shook every sensible thought.

Soon.

Soon you will be mine.

Pretty little girl.

.

"Amara!! Amara Roy!"

I snap out of the black void and redness that filled my dreams and made me shiver in fear.

An unknown kind of twisted torture.

The gentle glow of light, warmth and calmness surrounded me and my racing heart slowed down to a normal pace. I close my eyes again trying to clear my blurry vision.

"Hmm"

I heard a soft groan from above me. The kind that made me feel weird things.

"Stop dreaming."

I mutter to myself still half asleep and trying to stretch. Although I couldn't really move a lot. The grogginess in me was still very apparent. I had never really been a morning person.

I love my sleep.

But Sumidha aunty always woke me up so that I could wake bhai.
So, to take out my sadism I would wake him up in the worst possible ways.

What...

I am jealous that he got to sleep five minutes more than me.
It is serious matters.

"Princess!"

I hear knock on the door.

"Papa ki bigadi hui pari! Open the door."
(Papa's spoilt princess! Open the door.)

"One minute."
I yell and hear another irritated groan.

Wait...

I am forgetting something.
I open my eyes and see a soft innocent face in front of my eyes.

His face calm.
Eyes closed.
Long lashes.
Sharp defined jaw.
Pretty full red lips.
Golden sand colored smooth skin that glowed into an even lovelier shade under the muted rays of the sun in the morning.

Perfect.

"Amara... Are you gonna open the damn door!"

I am snapped out of my moment of admiration and my eyes widen in realization. The memories from the previous night rush back into place and I am forced to the world of cruel reality.