28. Stalker

"Is this what it feels to be smothered by the thorns of the most beautiful rose?"

I whispered trying to keep my tears in bay. Looking at Abhimanyu who was asleep for the first time in his life. He had passed out flat without even waking up after everything we had said to each other and done.

There was something I knew and no one had to fucking tell me for me to understand that we are not meant to be.

No matter what happens.
No matter the amount of love we feel.

We were horrible for each other and it's s good thing that I seem to have realised this before we fucked our lives even more.

My heart is fucking empty.

I don't feel s single thing anymore. It is so fucking numb that I just want to crush everything inside me and around me. I don't like to be like this.

I don't want to be weak.

I instinctively run my fingers through Abhimanyu's hair. Letting them sink into the depth of his wavy hair.

"Abhi... I thought you were the sea. I was wrong."
"I was the sea all along. My depth is something you can't fathom. The bottom is dark and completely void of the light you put me in. It is as twisted and broken as any other human. Maybe that is what scared you. You are scared to understand me. To drown in the honesty of my feelings and words."

I pause momentarily when I feel a healed stitch mark behind his head. It was not there before. My eyes snapped open and I felt something ominous.

And then almost reflexively look at his his wrists and ankles and heels for any new cut marks and find none.

If he was not trying to kill himself anymore. Then that mark can only mean someone had purposely injured him or he fell down pretty badly from somewhere.

"Why am I still worried about you?"

I laughed humorlessly and placed my hand over my face. Feeling pain shoot up all the way up my back and my legs trembling as I place them on the floor next to the bed.

"We are over... I only told you that didn't I?"

I fall on my knees as my legs give up. Not able to balance myself. Yet the sound doesn't wake up Abhimanyu.

I trace my hand on the floor and pick up my dress pulling it over my head and then zipping it up. And pace the room for some kind of pants. As I take my first step I feel something dried on my inner thighs and curse under my breath realising that I might need a shower before even getting out of here.

Picking up my phone from the side table I switch it on only to find about 15 missed calls from Aarav, 20 missed calls from Maa and 3 text messages from an unknown number.

My heart shuddered and trembled as I felt my finger tap on the notification.

I feel my heart stop all together as I see the picture of me pushing myself on Abhimanyu's dick and the virginal blood trailing down my thighs.