21. Danger

"Get away from me

"Get away from me. Never come near me again. I absolutely hate you from the bottom of my soul, Amara Roy."

"Leave! And never walk into my life again."

I felt myself go numb at the words that left Abhimanyu's lips his face blank and numb. His eyes blazing with hurt and betrayal.

I hate you.
I love you.

I had loved him and he hated me for something that I hadn't done. He hated me with the half and manipulated words of a fucked up guy. I trusted him without even listening to him and he didn't even give me a chance to explain myself.

I always heard the voice of his soul.
I always trusted his words over everything else.
I always felt the beat of his heart coursing through him.

I wanted him.
I love him.
Fucking Love him.

And he though that it was all a lie?
Hadn't my actions spoken louder than any of the words he had just heard?

Hadn't he known me before Aman?
Then why is it that he was so blind in his own sorrows and pains that he saw nothing else and a spark of distrust caused an inextinguishable fire in his mind.

Abhimanyu Acharya...
You are a trickster.
A criminal who shook my heart and broke it at every second chance you got.

I had wasted my love and heart for a boy who didn't even understand it. My heart wanted to stop beating before it even started to beat for him. I couldn't believe that I was ready to burn for him in my love.

My one-way purpose was nothing but a waste of time.

Maybe if he had never walked into my room that day when we were kids I would have never known you enough to fall in love with both your scars and beauty.

I am such a loser.

"Is that what everything was to you? A lie?" I asked not budging from my place. I was not leaving without an answer. No way in hell was I letting him off.

Even though I felt every fiber in my body pulling and hesitating. It couldn't get worse than this.

He hated me.
There could be nothing that can make it worse now.

He stood there contemplating his words fumbling over them for a minute.

"Isn't that what it was?" He asked in that frozen and heartless tone.

I clicked my tongue against my teeth. My wrist burning due to the harsh grip that Aman had held it in not so long ago. But, everything around me turned numb and blank.

I could not believe that the boy I loved could be so ungrateful. That he could... I had never in my wildest dreams imagined that Abhimanyu would not trust me one day. I glared at Aman who had been smirking at this all along. That sick fuck needed an asylum.