27. Over (M)

Trigger Warning: Certain kinks displayed by the characters may not be according to everyone's taste. It it for the characters only. It would be highly appreciated with the readers are mature and above 18 if need be.

 It would be highly appreciated with the readers are mature and above 18 if need be

"Fuck."

My thoughts, my words and memories were all filled with Amara Roy.

At this moment.
Looking into her eyes. The slight rosiness of her cheeks and her flushed body. Her trembling feet clad with her stilettos which sunk into the mattress and her toes still curled.

The heavy rise and fall of her chest.
Her red perked up nipples.

Her lips with a smudged lipstick and thighs trembling.

Pussy still clenching around my fingers.

Making my dick throb with need.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I groan as he caresses her face. My thumb running over her red lips. She darts her tongue out instinctively and licks my thumb subconsciously.

Her eyes dazed and seemingly unaware.

"You look fucking Ravishing Amara."

"And now I want you to squirt on my cock like you squirted on my face just now."

I see her eyes look straight into mine locking her eyes with me. And they fucking shimmered. Her pussy clenched around my fingers again as I raise a brow at her.

"Don't you want to cum down my throat first?" She asked with a sly smile. She takes my thumb into her mouth and tastes the remainders of her own arousal lingering on my fingers.

"Fuck."

I curse under my breath and kiss her. Devouring her. Filling myself with everything she had to fucking offer. 

"You want my cum down your throat?" I asked pulling away from the kiss and holding her body up with the back of her neck her elbows pushed into the mattress to support her body.

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck that pretty, little mouth of yours? Punishing you with each thrust for kissing someone who wasn't me? Till I cum down your throat? Is that what you want, Princess?"

She moans.

She fucking moaned.

Biting on her bottom lip.

The insatiable desire that was lurking before this moment had now completely consumed us.

I grip her by her arm and swing her to the front of the bed. As I rest my back against the headboard. My other hand gripping her hair in a pony tail. Making her look at me straight in the eyes.

"Take off my belt." I order and her eyes widen.

But she follows my words none the less.

Her eyes looking straight into mine and as her fingers worked with undoing my belt. And taking it off. Slowly.