16. Tainted Soul

Author's note:
Before starting this chapter let me make it very clear,
That a portion of this chapter is a strictly 18+ chapter and anyone below the age of 18 reading this part...

I can't stop you but do so at your own risk. But this is a trigger warning.
And Sexual Assualt scenes will be there in this book. Detailed ones.

I don't promote or support assaulting children regardless of their gender. Neither do I support many things I am mentioning in this book.

You all can consider this a dark romance book to certain extents.

You all have been warned.

Do read till the trigger warning.
And after that with caution.

 Amara looked at me with widened eyes while the whole cafeteria listened in complete silence

"Abhi... everyone is watching."
Amara said looking around at all the eyes on us. A slight shade of red dusting her ears and nose.

She was embarrassed.

"Do you hate it?"
The only thing that mattered to me was if she liked it or not. No one mattered. Only she did.
Always.

"No."
She replied looking at her fingers which fisted the sides of her skirt. Pursing her lips and trying hide the goosebumps that covered her skin now.

"Then why does it matter if everyone is watching?"
"Because we are not a couple Abhi. But that is what everyone is going to think now."

I hated the words that left her lips. It felt as if she wanted to push me away even though it was nothing but the truth.

The truth that we were not dating.

"So? We are exclusive, Princess." I said tipping her chin up with my index finger and smirking at her.

And the moment stood still.
She looked at me her lips parted and she licked her bottom lip. The action so sinful that it twisted my heart.

"Not. A. Word. About. What. You. All. Saw. Here."

I announced my eyes still only looking at Amara yet the warning in my tone was abundantly clear to everyone around us.

"And stay away from Amara."
"Eyes. Off. My. Girl."

I said now looking at every guy in the cafeteria. Maintaining eye contact with them. And glaring at the girls who shot Amara dirty looks.

"Understand?"

I asked a sickeningly sweet smile adorned my lips and every shuddered under the scrutiny of my gaze.

"Yes." They all mumbled under their breath.

"Abhi!" Amara called out. As if trying to ask me to cut it out.

"You."
"Come with me."
I said raising a brow at her.