132. Do it again.

OCTOBER 15, 2019 — AVENGERS COMPOUND — RÉA

I wake in Bucky's arms, plastered against him. I lift my head to look at him and find his eyes on me.

"Good morning, doll," he says, and the rough, sleep-heavy timbre of his voice sends a rush of desire dancing through my veins.

I stretch up and press a kiss to his lips; it starts out chaste, but quickly turns into something heady and intense. Bucky's hands slide under the shirt I'm wearing; I slip out of his hold and sit up as I start to peel it off.

"Wait," he says.

I drop my hands and look at him, confused.

"I thought—"

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

"You know I do," I reply, my eyes on his.

He's quiet, and as our gazes hold, I see something flicker in his eyes; it fades as he sits up and cups my cheek with his right hand and presses his forehead to mine.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you, too."

He presses a kiss to my lips, and when he pulls back, his expression makes my breath catch as heat flares in my belly.

What I saw flickering in his eyes earlier is back: it's dark, and potent, and even though part of me thinks I should probably be afraid, I'm not...because this is Bucky.

"Take off your shirt, then your underwear," he says, his voice low and seductive.

The heat in my belly grows at his tone, and I do as he says, stripping off my shirt and tossing it aside before doing the same with my underwear.

"Lie down and spread your legs."

Again, I do as he says, my cheeks flushing scarlet.

He moves so he's kneeling between my legs, his eyes on mine.

"Touch yourself," he says in that same tone.

I place my hand on my chest, gliding it between my breasts and over my stomach toward the apex of my thighs; Bucky's gaze follows it. Emboldened by the lust I see in his eyes, I move my hand lower and circle my clit with a finger.

"That's it, baby," he says. "Keep going."

I continue to circle the nerve-filled bud, and as my release approaches, I can't help the moans and whimpers of Bucky's name that spill from me. Just as I'm about to peak, he speaks.

"Stop."

"But—"

"Stop, Réa," he says, his tone firm.

Reluctantly—very reluctantly—I stop.

He leans forward, supporting himself with his left arm, cupping my face with his right hand as he pulls me into a searing kiss. After several moments, he breaks the kiss and sits back up.

"Do it again," he says.

I do as he says, and when I'm on the edge of release, he speaks again.

"Stop."

With a whimper, I do.

He again leans forward and pulls me into another kiss; again, he breaks the kiss and sits up.

"Again."

I—he...we—repeat this three more times; at this point, I'm a needy, shaky mess.

"B-Bucky, please," I whine. "I n-need you. Please."