Casting One's Fate Onto the Dice

"If it's you, I'm down
I won't hesitate anymore, fall for you
If it's you, I'm down
Don't stop, come closer, spin me round and round

You are juicy, juicy
Sweet jelly, jelly
Love tickles
We make it pop, yum
You are juicy, juicy
Sweet jelly, jelly
Love tickles
We make it pop, yum"

A/N POV,

The air in the room seemed to thicken as the tension between Wang Fei and Shi Ying reached its peak. The unexpected closeness left Fei flustered, his heart pounding in his chest. Shi Ying's voice cut through the charged silence, his eyes locking onto Fei's with an intensity that sent shivers down his spine.

"What's not right hmm?" Shi Ying's tone was laced with a playful edge as he leaned in, causing Fei to lose his balance and tumble onto the bed.

"Sir, what are you doing? Let me go, this is not right!" Fei protested, but Shi Ying only climbed on top of him, their faces mere inches apart. A mix of confusion and fear painted Fei's expression.

"Are you that scared of me?" Shi Ying asked, reaching for his phone, which was just above Fei's head. With a sudden change, he stood up, leaving Fei bewildered.

"Good night, Fei Fei. Sleep well," Shi Ying said, departing the room, leaving Fei to grapple with his emotions.

The next day, Fei woke up to the surprising sight of Shi Ying, his teacher. The unusual concern and hospitality caught him off guard.

"Good morning, Mr. Wang. Did you sleep well yesterday?"

"Mr. Wang?" Fei wondered, a bit puzzled.

"Good morning, sir," Fei replied, still processing the unexpected encounter.

"Freshen up and come down for breakfast, Take these clothes of mine they will fit you." Said Shi Ying handing him a new jacket and jeans.

"Sir, where did you get new clothes this early in the morning?" asked Wang Fei

"I bought them two days ago, they are not branded as the clothes you wear but they're comfortable"

Wang Fei became dumbstruck as he looked at Shi Ying.

"Hurry up! come down quickly after you finish your breakfast, I'll drop you at your home and leave for college."

"But, I can go back on my own"

"You just sprained your ankle yesterday so how will you ride your bicycle ?"

Wang Fei cast a quick glance at his feet before heading towards the washroom to freshen up. As he emerged, he had transformed himself, ready for the day, drawing the attention of everyone in the room with his inherent cuteness. Even Shi Ying, in the midst of a sip of water, found himself momentarily distracted, leading to an unintentional spill.

 Even Shi Ying, in the midst of a sip of water, found himself momentarily distracted, leading to an unintentional spill