The Variables We Couldn't Predict

"Poison apple
Spellbound, you wanna take a bite?
Hand outstretched
In danger, sinking deeper
Just a little more, that’s all it takes
Messing you up, I throw it all away
Gift you once as a bait, then I take everything
Make you addicted, you can't tell pain from love
That's what we've become
It's all for you"

Wang Fei's POV (Teenager),

"Mom, I'm leaving" I shouted as I put on my shoes hurriedly. Today was a scheduled test arranged by Sir and I was determined to reach before anyone else. I rode by bicycle as speedy as possible and reached his house. It was evening the door was left open for students to enter. I opened my shoes as I saw that there was no other pair except me. I was happy that I could reach first. I opened the door and a dim light filled the living room. It was a regular scene there, but today the light of the stairs were off too which created a spooky atmosphere. I found the stairs with difficulty cause I didn't dared to switch on the light. I walked upstairs looking down at the stairs cause they were a little stiff, but when I reached the second last step I bumped into someone and fell down on him. The person was smelling of a sweet cologne, and his hair was wet. As I fell down on him our lips touched unknowingly without any prior intention. I guessed by his physique that it was none other than Mr Shi, "I am very sorry sir, I didn't see you" I said as I tried to pull away but he pulled me more closer to him and my heartbeat became fast because of such action. I couldn't see his face properly but I could feel his lips touching mine, as if asking for permission to kiss me. I closed my eyes as I couldn't resist him. He lips tasted so sweet. At first his kiss was soft and gentle. I became breathless, soon I heard someone opening the door downstairs. I pushed Sir away as I got up and ran straight to the washroom.

I came out a couple of minutes later, and took my seat beside one of my friend. We were classmates in school. His name was Luo Yun Xi. He asked me, "Why are you so flustered Fei?"

"Actually I am a little sick since morning" I lied

We chatted a little as we did everyday when I went to Shi Ying's classes. Soon Shi Ying came and distributed the papers. Rumours already spread that something was going on between us. But no one knew what was really the case with us. I gave my exams but didn't dare to look at sir till the end of the class, but I could feel his strong gaze towards me all the time that day. It was my first kiss and we aren't even a couple. He is my teacher and I'm his student, that's what our relationship was. I never knew I liked boys until he came into my life. I never knew what the feeling of first love is. But now I know that. Since that incident, I maintained a distance with him not because that I don't like him but because that I need to control myself because he is my teacher. I have always felt a guilt of having these kind of feelings towards him.
.
.
.
.
.
My school finals finished and today my results were out. I am sixteen years old now. So I went to school and took my report card, I was surprised to see that I stood first in class. Everyone congratulated me. The principal gave me a medal and clicked pictures with me. But I was restless as I couldn't wait to go to him and share my achievement with him. It was a Saturday so I knew very well that he was home. I went to his home straight from my school. I rang the calling bell and within a couple of minutes, sir opened the door.