Kisses

He leads me down under the boat. To one of the small rooms. It has a small bed in it. Sitting down, he pulls me down with him.

"It's pretty roomy down here considering," I say

"Yes, come here" he says he pulls me over into his lap I gasp out as he grabs my ass "I love seeing your reactions" he says "look at me" he says as he pushes me closer to him and my eyes meet his "You like that don't you" he ask as I feel his thickness though his pants. I jerk as I feel his fingers grab my bottoms. I blush as I feel his knuckles against my mound. "I haven't even touched you, and you're wet," he says, and I turn away.

I hear him hum as he pulls his fingers away then again. He grabs my chin, making me look at him. He leans toward me, placing a small kiss on my lips. My first kiss. I blush from my head to my toes, I know. He smiles, then leaning in, he kisses me again, this time harder longer. I feel his tongue dart out asking for that silent permission. I don't give it to him right away, he pushes me onto him farther and I could fell his cock pressing against my mound. My eyes close as I give in to him letting his tongue invad my mouth. My small body starts grinding against his and I moan into his mouth as we make out. His hands caressing my ass. My head falls back as his lips leave mine and I let out a much needed breath. His fingers caress down between my lips down there and I go still.

Tighten up "Rafe" I whisper in a panic "Rafe"

He stills his hand moving to my thigh "I think that went a little further than a practice kiss" he says he wraps his arms around me "You're ok" he tells me as I shake in his arms "if I was going take advantage of you Zoe I would have done it the first night we meet"

I sit up in his lap now "why didn't you" I ask curious now

He smiles "because even from the foot of the bed I could tell you wasn't ready" he says

"I couldn't see two inches in front of me" I tell him

"I have good eyes, when I read over your  files I knew you where going be the one" he says "your smart, beautiful" he says and I look away he grabs my chin "And your motives weren't selfish. You Zoe have a pure heart and that's why I chose you" he says leaning towards me his lips claim mine once again "Let's get back up top before they start wounding what we're doing"

I blush, sliding off his lap. He places a hand on my back as we start up to join the others.

"There you are" Mrs Matthews says a huge smile on her face "Come celebrate with us"

"What are we celebrating" Rafe asked as Mr Matthews hand us both a champagne flute.

"Sophia has just told us we are going be grandparents" Mrs Matthews says

Rafe smiles "congratulations Sophia" he says

"Congratulations" I tell her

"Thank you" Sophia says all smiles

"To family" Mr Matthews says

"Family" everyone joins in we click our flutes together then take a drink of the gold liquor.

"Maybe one day we'll have someone else join our family" Mrs Matthews says

"Maybe" Rafe says pulling me closer to him his lips brush against mine in a small kiss I smile but I didn't blush this time. "Come watch the sunset with me" he says pulling me away from the others

We go over to the reals turning to where we would have a perfect view of the sun as it sunk down behind the clouds. I lean into Rafe. Fake or not this was this best relationship I had ever been in.

When we got back to the house that night I kicked my shoes off as soon as I walked in the bedroom door. Sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Tired," Rafe asked

"Very much so," I tell him. "I really enjoyed today,"

"I'm glad you did," he says, sitting beside me he pulls his shoes off

"I'm going to get some ice water. You want anything, " I ask

"Na, I might be in the shower when you return,"

"Ok, Rafe."

"Yeah."

"I fell gelty taken your money now," I tell him

He laughs. "Don't, I know what I give you is going to good use," he says

"Five hundred million for the rest of my life do I really need that much though," I ask

"Let's get through this month, then we'll talk about it alright," he tells me

"Alright," I say, getting up. I head to the little nook to get some ice water. I jump as I step into the room. "I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was in here," I say

"It's alright," Tom says, a smile on his face

"Congratulations, by the way," I tell him

"Thank you, what you need, hon," he asked

"I just came for some ice water," I tell him

"Here, I'll get it for you,"

I hand him my cup to fill. While he's doing that, I reach up to get a couple of snacks down.

"Did you enjoy the view last night?" he asked

"I'm sorry," I ask

"Watching me as I pound Sophia, did you enjoy it?"

I blush. "I didn't mean..." I say,"the door was opened, and I got lost. "

I feel as he steps behind me. "What are you doing?" I ask in a panic

"I think you enjoyed it" he says his hands resting on my hips "it's ashame Rafe doesn't show you how to fuck properly"

"Please release me" I tell him

"I could give you a quick lesson"

"Let me go" I tell him pushing him away

I grab my water and rush out of there. I hurry back to the room. I am thankful Rafe is still in the bathroom when I return it gave me time to calm down. I change into my night shirt and a clean pair of panties for the night, then curl up into the bed. I feel when Rafe comes out pulling the covers up over me. He doesn't say anything when he goes to lay down. I almost wished I asked him to stay beside me tonight. My body shakes as I lay there, and when I do sleep, I dream of wolves in sheep's clothing.