First Time for Everything

Once in the bathroom, Rafe truns the water on. I could tell it was hot by the way the bathroom steamed up. The mirror behind the sink already fog over. He truns to me, closing the space that's between us. He pulled the dress that I wore to bed last night off, reviling my bare breast and pink string bikinis I wore. His eyes dance over my half nude body. Pulling me closer to him, our lips collide. I moan as his tongue invads my mouth. Lifting me up, he places me on the counter of the sink. My eyes close as his lips leave mine, traveling down my already trembling body. His thick hands caressing over my frame so gently. I arch into his touch. I gasp out as he takes  one of my tiny tips into his mouth. My eyes open as he sucks my tit.

"Shit," I moan out

He licks the tip and then switches to the other tit to give it the same torture. After he abandons them going down further, his tongue sending heatwave through my body. I just about come up off the counter as he parts my lips down there with his tongue.

"Rafe," I moan out

He grabs my thighs holding them in place as he licks my pussy juice. My head falls back as he sucks my clit into his mouth. My small hands tangling into his hair Pulling it as he fucks me with his mouth. I feel that build like I felt before only its coming faster. My legs start to shake.

"Rafe" I call his name again

He only sucks harder I scream out as my wetness shots from my body. He doesn't stop licking and sucking. It takes me awhile to realize he's replaces his mouth with his fingers rubbing my pussy as my body trembles against the mirror. His eyes on me the whole time. When I still he pulls his fingers away bringing to his mouth I watch him suck the remaining juice off.

"Let's take a shower" he says

He helps me off the counter then takes a step back loosening his pants I watch as they fall to the floor and his thick cock springs free. I don't mean to stear but I can't trun away. His hard and long, my mouth goes dry and I lick my lips.

"Ladies first" he says

I step around and into the shower. It's not as hot as I thought it would be. I feel as Rafe gets in behind me. I stand with my back to him. Trembling as I think of all the things we could be doing. All the things he just did to me. I jump as he reaches around me for the loofah and body wash. And again as I feel it touch my shoulders.

"You alright" he ask

I nod "Are you going to fuck me" I ask in a whisper

He hand stills then starts back "I think we should take our time" He tells me

I nod truning as he prompts me to. He starts washing my front. My eyes go to his "You didn't cum" I say

He smiles "I'm fine, lift up your leg" he tells me

I go to do so and nearly fall. He catches me before I have a chance to hit the shower floor. I hold his arm as he washes my legs. After soaping me up he  rinses the loofah. Then with his bare hands caressing over me he  rinse the bath wash off me.

After our shower we dress and head downstairs to see what today's family outing was going be. As we get to the stearcase though we hear Mrs Matthews.

"Do you really have to leave this early" She's says we get downstairs

Her and Mr Matthews stand side by side in front of the door while Sophia and Tom stand opposite of them their bags beside them. When Rafe sees Tom he pulls me back against him.

"What's going on" Rafe asked

"Tom and Sophia are going home" Mrs Matthews says in  whiny English accent