Waiting

Two weeks, that's how long it's been. I haven't slept well since. Zoe cries herself to sleep every night. The police ran the fingerprint, and they got off David's crib. It came back inconclusive. Meaning whoever wasn't in the database. The media was still camping out outside our house. We did give them fifteen minutes. Hinderson said it would help with the case. Zoe cried throughout the whole thing.

"We are doing what we can to find baby David at this time," Hinderson had told the press

"We just want our baby back safe and unharmed," I tell them "please if anyone has any information or if you are the ones that have David come forward."

"His only a baby he needs his mommy," Zoe says before falling apart again

I pull her into my arms as the cameras flash. They would play that same interview over and over on the television throughout the days. Every time the phone rang, I would answer in hopes it would be the kidnappers asking for ransom. I would be disappointed when it was some media influencer wanting to cash in on my son's disappearance. Or something having to do with work. I had taken a leave of absence from work until David was found.

Zoe spent most of her days in the nursery. I would trun the baby monitor on and watch her as she sat in the rocker, the blue blanket in her hands crying as she rocked. On more than one occasion, she had fallen asleep in there, and I would go and carry her to our room. She kept her distance from me, though.

Today wouldn't be any different. I watched as she cried herself asleep in the nursery. Then, stepping into the room, I lift her from the chair, bringing her to our room. Gently, I lay her down the phone rings from downstairs. Before it wakes her, I rush to answer it.

"Matthews," I answer in the kitchen

"I know you're worried," the destroyed voice says over the phone

"Very much."

They laughed. I knew I had to keep them on for at least an hour.

"In a couple of days, you're going to receive three letters," they tell me. "Do exactly what the letter says, and you'll see your son again."

"How do I know he isn't already dead?" I ask

I hated to think that way, but the possibility had run through my mind a couple of times. The sound of an infant crying on the other end of the phone brings a lump to my throat.

"Do what I tell you," they say

"Don't hurt my son,"

Right now, I was just trying to keep him on. The line goes dead, though.

"Fuck" I cuss

"Rafe" Zoe says behind me

"I have to call the police Zoe" I tell her

"Was that them" she asked her voice shaking

"Yes"

"David" she says

"I heard him crying" I tell her

I watch as she falls "is he hurt" she ask crying

"He sounded fine, please baby I need to make this call"

She nods with a sob, my eyes on her I dial the police letting them know what had happened. It's not long inspector Hinderson is out there gathering the evidence. I pulled Zoe up off the floor holding her in my arms as she cried.

"There wasn't enough to trace the call" Hinderson tells us

"Now what" I ask

"We wait for the first letter to come in. You are doing the right thing Matthews. I know this is hard on the two of you"

"We just want our son home" I tell him

"I understand" he says "I'll take the tape and see if they can get anything off of it while we wait"

"Thank you inspector" I say

"We'll find your son Mss Stone" he tells her as he leaves us ones again

I take her back up to our room. I jump when the phone rings.

"Could they be calling again" she asked

"I don't know, please rest love"

I watch her lay down the answer the phone "Matthews"

"Rafe" mum says on the other end

"Mum, I can't be on the phone long" I tell her

"I know but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry" she says

I let my eyes close "can we not do this right now mum"

"I want you to come up to see me" she says

"Zoe and I will make a trip after David is found" I tell her

"It will feel awkward with her here Rafe" she says

"She's the mother of my child mum, your grandson" I reminded her

"Are you even a couple" she asked

"Yes mum"

"I will think about it I do miss you so"

"I have to go now" I tell her hanging up

I returned to Zoe "who was that" she asked

"Mum" I told her " she wants us to come up and see her"

"I highly doubt that she wants me to come see her" She says

I look down at her "your right she only wants me to come up there" I tell her grabbing her face between my fingers so she doesn't look away I could see the hurt in her eyes "But you are apart of me" I tell her "and as long as we're together, if she wants to see me she has to put up with you as well"

I lean down kissing her lips. It had been so long since we had been intimate. My hand caresses down her prefect body finding her rounded breast. She arches into me as I squeeze gently my fingers rolling her little nipples between them. She moans out as I start down, nipping and sucking at her tinder flesh. She grabs my hair as I suck one of her beautiful tit into my mouth. Screaming out as I bite the tip, I lick the sting away switching to other tit. After giving both the same treatment I abandoned them continuing down. She arches up off the bed as my mouth devours her sweet little cunt.

"Rafe" she moans out

Her liquids covering my tongue as I lap up her cream. My fat fingers slip into her tightness and she moans put bucking in under me as I fuck her with them. Coming up as she's mid orgasm I remove my pants slipping my thick rod deep inside her wet cave. Both of us groaning as her pussy tightens around my cock.

"Fuck" I cuss

Getting into that fast rhythm, I grab her arms pinning them above us our eyes locked. Her mouth making that perfect O as she tightens up around me. Soaking my dick once again with her sweet lava. Her sweet flowery scent mixed with a woodys rain scent surrounded us. The bed hitting against the wall as our bodies move and our groans echos in the room. Her hot lava, sweat, and other bodily liquids cover our flesh, making us shine.

"Zoe," I moan out her name as I feel my own orgasm peek

Gripping tight to her arms, I come down my lips claim hers. She moans into my mouth, sending a vibration through our bodies. Her frame trimbles in under mine as I jerk inside of her. I burry my thick cock deep with a growl I empty myself inside of her tight little pussy. She's still shaking even as I pull away. I grab her, pulling her with me as I fall to the other side of the bed.

I feel her tears hit my chest. I know it has nothing to do with what we just got done doing. My hands caress over her trimbling shoulders.

"We'll find him, love," I tell her, kissing her temple "sleep."

Once again, she would cry herself to sleep. And I would lay there awake listening to the silence of the night.