First

As soon as we get to the house, I pull her out of the limousine. Taking up to the penthouse, I open the door, letting her go in first. She takes her time looking around.

"It's beautiful," she says

"Zoe," I say

I knew what I wanted, but I needed to know if she wanted it, too. She truns to me, her body trembling as we stand in the living room.

"I'm scared, Rafe," she admits

I pull her into my arms. "Let me take care of you," I tell her

Kissing her sweet lips, I hear her moan. My hands cup her face, then go down, pulling her straps of the dress down, and it falls, revealing her perfect breast. I push it further down until it's a puddle at her feet, and she stands naked in only her panties. I step back, loosening my tie and taking the jacket and white shirt off, leaving nothing but my pants on. Pulling her back into my arms, I lift her up and start for the stairs. My mouth devours hers once again. I lay her down gently on the kingsize bed. Her body arches to my touch as I caress her. Standing I take my shoes and socks off then release my cock from its prison kicking my pants off. I pepper kisses up her shaking legs to her very core. Licking and sucking as I have done before. She comes up as I peel back her fabric and my mouth sucks her tiny bud into it.

"Rafe" she screams out

I taste her juices as they flow into my mouth her body trembling as orgasms take over. I  tear her panties from her and just when she starts shaking once again I come up. My eyes find hers as I push the head of my thick cock into her tight little cunt. She screams out and I see the first that would be many tears for the night. Slowly I push deeper into her tightness both of us groaning. Lifting up I slowly pull out the red ring evidence that I had taken her virginity. I push back into her getting into a rhythm not really slow but not fast either. She arches up into me as I fuck her. Coming down my lips claim hers once again her moans muffled by the kiss. Her orgasms come in waves liquids cover my cock. Running between our legs. Her body trembling in under me. I grab her arms holding them above us and when I feel it that peek that will take me over the edge I burry myself deep inside of her. She screams out as the first of my seed hits deep inside her cave. I let her body trembling in my arms. Pulling her into my embrace as I trun to the other side of the bed. I feel as tears cover my chest. Nether one of us say anything we just lay there and let the night settle around us.

I wake as she moves in my arms the next morning. Her bare ass pressed into my cock. I nibble on her ear and shoulder. My hand caresses her tinder flesh. She grinds back against me.

"Good morning, love," I whisper

"Morning," she says

"You want some breakfast?" I ask

She hums "Yes please."

Truning her to face me, I kiss her lips "how you feeling?" I ask against them

"Good," she says, a smile on her face

Kissing her one last time, and I lift up. Finding some pants, I pull them on, then watch as she grabs my shirt from last night, buttoning it up on her. We head down to the kitchen. I start breakfast as she climbs up onto the island to sit.

"OH great, we made front cover," she says, showing me the news article online

"Don't surprise me," I tell her "we make quite a pair. "

She smiles. "Multi time billionaire Rafe Matthews," she reads, then stops looking at me. "Showed up last night at the Golden State Charity Ball with new girlfriend Zoe Stone."

"At least they got the names right," I told her, truning to the stove

"Where did Mss Stone come from? What is her background story? No one seems to know. But the young couple made heads turn last night. As they dance the night away and got cozy with each other at the tables."

"At least they didn't talk about our mad disappearance," I tell her as I place a plate in front of her

"You think your friend will tell?" she asked

"She'll be too embarrassed to mention it,"

"So, is this how it's going be now?" she asked

"Pretty much,"

"For how long?" she asked

"As long as I'm in your life,"

She bites her lip. I sat down in front of her with my own plate. "Eat you'll need it," I tell her

I watch as she eats. I was hungry but not for the food on my plate. Though I ate it, I wanted the woman in front of me. And as I I watched her take her last bite, I pushed my empty plate away, standing.

"Let's go shower," I tell her, reaching for her hand

She takes my hand, and I lead her back upstairs and into my master bathroom. I trun from her to trun the hot water on letting it steam up the room. I trun my attention back toward Zoe. She has started with the buttons on the shirt she wears. I close the distance between us, and her eyes come to mine as my fingers take ahold of the shirt. Leaning down my lips claim hers. The shirt hits the ground, and my arms warp around her

"This feels like deja vu," she says as my lips travel down her neck

I smile against her flesh remembering the time in my parents bathroom "By the time we're done this will be anything but deja vu" I say as I lift her up placing her on the sink counter.

Her head falls back as I start placing kisses along her thighs, holding her down gently as I nibble at her skin. She moans out as I suck her sweet clit into my mouth.

"Rafe" her fingers tangled into my hair and I feel her tug

I lick the lava that's oozing out of her sweet cunt feeling as her body trembles against me and more of her netur flows into my mouth. I start my journey up nipping and sucking on her flesh. Her small hands falling away. As I get there I take one of her beautiful breast onto my mouth as I cup the other tit.

"Rafe" she screams out again as I bite into her nipple

Licking the sting away I switch tits to give the other the same treatment. As I come up her body still trembling hand caresses down her prefect body finding her little bud I make sure she stays on that high. My fingers going back to fuck her tight little hole. She arches up off the counter as her juices soak us. In mid orgasm I remove my hand untying my pants I let them fall to the floor stepping out. I pull her to the edge of the corner slamming into her wet core. Unlike last night I didn't take my time. I hammer into her tight pussy. Both of us groaning out at the tightness.

"Rafe" she screams her eyes come to mine

I move her off the counter into my arms as I pound into her. Her legs and arms wrapping around me to keep from falling I pull her legs free so I could move. It wasn't long before her body was shaking in my arms and her hot liquids flow between us. I feel as she tights up around me. She moans out her head falling back.

"Fuck" I cuss as she tights up again

It's not long before I have her bent over in the shower. The water now cool enough for us, covers our bodies. As I pound into her from behind. She has her hands on the wet wall to keep from falling. One of my hands hold her down keeping her from coming up as the other one grips tight to her hip pulling her back toward me as I hammer deep into her. A fresh floral and slightly sweet scent mixed with a havy rain and woods scent mingle in the air around us. The water hitting around us as our bodies beat together, her moans and the occasional groan that leaves my own lips echo through the room. Water and her liquids along with sweat mix between us.

"Yes please" she moans out as another wave of pleasure shots through her small frame

I could feel my own orgasm at its highest. I grab her hips with both hands and she comes up off the wall.

"Fuck Zoe" I cuss as the first of my seed hits deep inside her little cunt.

She trimbles in my arms even when I have fallen out her body shakes against mine. I kiss her small shoulders my hands caressing her body as we stand there. The water still running down over us. When I feel her still I reach for the loofah and bathwash.

"You alright" I ask as I wash her back

"Yeah" she says she truns and I start washing her front "I really enjoy pretending to be your girlfriend Mr Matthews" she says with a smile

I smile "I'm glad you enjoyed it Mss Stone"