At the Ball

It was getting close to six o'clock. I couldn't help but look up at the clock on the wall. I was nervous. Would she actually show up, or would she ditch me. I know what I'd do if I were her. But I'm not her. Damn fucking time, I hated waiting and I hated being late.

"Mr Matthews your six o'clock is here air" Rosie let's me know

She's here good, I dim the lights. Take my seat at the end of the table and wait for her.

"Send her in please Mss Rosie"

When she steps into the room everything else stops. She's beautiful wearing a navy blue dress that hugs her body perfectly. Touching just above her knees. Her hair is lose and hangs over her shoulders. I could tell that she was wearing a small amount of makeup. Just by the tent on her eyelids.

"Mss Stone, please have a seat" I offer her

She takes a seat to the lift of me crossing her legs. I wanted to uncross them and lick up all her cream. My cock straned against the zipper of my pants.

"What is this about Mr Matthews?" she asked

"I want to go over the contract with you," I tell her

"We already been over the contract," she says. "we broke it," she reminds me

"Yes, and we're going to be breaking it again," I tell her

Her eyes find their way to mine. "I don't think I understand."

"There's a charity ball coming up this weekend, and I need you to accompany me," I tell her

"You want me to go to a ball with you?" she asked

My lips twitch. "Yes, I have rewritten the contract if you want to read over it," I tell her

"I told you before I don't need a contract, Mr Matthews."

"Take it with you then,"

"And when does this one end?" she asked

"I haven't set a date yet," I tell her

"I don't have anything to wear," she says

"Don't worry about it. I'll have something delivered,"

"Of course you will," she says

"I'll have Maxwell come pick you early to take you to get your nails done or whatever else you need done before the ball. It's Saturday. I'll be ready by six.

"Is that all?" she asked

"You don't sound too happy,"

"The last time we spoke, you made it clear you didn't need me anymore," she says

"Zoe"

"No, don't I'll be ready by six o'clock Saturday," she says standing "have a goodnight, Mr Matthews."

I watch as she walks out the door. Why don't I ever go after her and just tell her? For the rest of the week, I make plans for that weekend. I buy my tux and her dress for the ball. The color scheme is gold and blue so I have done gold and black for our color. A silky gold floor-length dress for her. Black tux and a gold tie for me. I ordered ahead and got her favorite flowers prearranged for the night. A boutique of hybrid orchids and some champagne for our ride to the ball.

Saturday night, I shower and dress getting ready for her arrival. At six o'clock, I got a text from Maxwell letting me know they had just pulled up. I make my way to the parking garage.

"Mr Matthews," Maxwell addresses me

"Maxwell, how was your evening?" I ask him

"Eventful, sir," He says, opening the door