Chapter 1: Surprise

♡Your POV♡
I was at the Phantomhive Manor, cleaning the young master's room. It was so organized so I had to just dust a few things off. I saw Sebastian and the other servents taking care of things for the Ciel. I was proud to be a part of this.
But all of a sudden, I hear a crash in the main room. I saw a red blur with a blood covered chainsaw coming towards me. When the red blur was about to cut slice me open, I woke up.
I sprung up and had a cold sweat. I dont know why but I guess it was just a feeling...
I got out of bed because I couldn't see what time it was on my clock. It was 7:30 am. I'm surprised I slept that long. I took off my night gown and put on a (f/c) lacy dress.
I thought about the dream I had... those people are so awesome. I always wanted to meet them face to face. But the red blur.... I have no idea who that is... who ever it is, he or she must be scary....
"(F/N), darling! Can you come here for a moment?" I heard my mother call.
"Ok." I call back as I head down stairs to the living room.
"Me and your father have a surprise for you!" She said cheerfully.
I tilt my head in curiosity. I had so many thoughts in my head for what it was going to be. Was it a new game to play? Was it a new child on the way (I hope not)?
Father pulled out a fair sized box and handed it to me. It was pretty light for its weight. Then I heard a little "Meeew" from inside the box. My eyes widen and I took the top of the box off and I stare at... the cutest thing I've ever seen... it was a little pure white kitten. It's mossy green eyes stare into my (E/C) eyes.
"What are you going to name her, Sweetie?" My father asked.
"Um.... what about...." My mother started, but I interfered.
"Lily. Her name is Lily." I said with a cheerful smile.
"That's a great name, Hun." Mother said.
"Well, go play with Lily. Oh! And keep Lily away from your brothers and sister. She is only yours. But that means you are going to have to take really good care for her. Alright, (F/N)?" Father said with a funny serious look.
I nodded and took Lily to my room.