Chapter 4; Part 1: Red with Green Eyes

♡Your POV♡
Everyone followed to butler. How come he seemed so trusting? And I normally hate other people...
It took about a half an hour to get there. My feet slightly start to hurt. But my kitty kept me going. I think Lily will be my only happiness now...
We stood at the entrance of the large manor. A young man stood by the doors. He had dark blue hair, an eye patch, and a blue eye. He was wearing a green outfit that looked very expensive.
"Sebastian, are these the only survivors you found?" The young man asks the butler.
"Yes, my young lord." Sebastian replies with. I could sense sorrow in his voice.
Wait.... We were the only survivors?! Oh my god.....
"Very well. Take them to the extra guest rooms and make them comfortable. I want them to be as happy as can be. I dont want them to be full or sorrow." The 'lord' said with a somewhat strict voice. He opens the wide, tall doors and invites everyone inside.
But before the lord could see, Sebastian took my kitten and gave me a wink. I just slightly smile back and walk into the manor.
The young man stood in front of a large staircase.
"Well, welcome to the Phantomhive Manor. I am Ciel Phantomhive. I'm pleased to have you four here. Make yourself at home. We'll have you here until we can find you a home." He said with a slight smile. It was barely noticable.
Dominique didn't care about anything at the moment. Sasha gave a very happy and polite smile. And Joel wasn't even paying attention, he was just looking around the beautiful room. Great...
I wonder what Sebastian is doing with Lily. Probably just adoring her. Thinking about that made me smile.
"So, who might you four be?" Ciel asked.
"I'm Dominique (L/N). And these are my siblings; Sasha, Joel, and (Y/N)." My eldest brother said in his serious monotone voice while he points to each of us.
"Nice to meet you all. Sebastian!"
I heard Sebastian come over from behind me. I looked over to him, he wasn't holding Lily!
I gave him a 'What did you do with her' look.
He looked at me and gave me another wink then looked back at Ciel. "Yes, master?"
"Please take them to there rooms."
"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said with a bow and his hand over his heart. It seemed like true loyalty.
The butler walked over to us and gestured us to go down a long hallway.
I can tell im going to be having some troubles in this house...
I start to walk down the hallway with the others following me and Sebastian.
"This will be your room, Mr. Dominique (L/N)." Sebastian stopped in front of the first guest room on the left.
"And Mr. Joel (L/N), your room is right across his room." He said pointing to the room on his right.
"Alright!" Joel said cheerfully as both brothers go in their rooms. I'm glad he's happy. He always is.
"Sasha, (Y/N), follow me please." Sebastian said with a kind smile and continued walking down the hall.
But I suddenly heard another set of footsteps behind me and Sasha. I stop for a quick moment. Maybe it's just Ciel. So I shrug it off and continue walking.
I'm now behind Sasha and Sebastian. The footsteps continue to get louder and quicker.
'What the hell?' I thought.
I look behind me and all I saw was red with green eyes. Before I knew it, everything went black.
·
♥Sebastian's POV♥:
I look to my side to see two empty guest rooms. So these will be Sasha's and (Y/N)'s rooms.
I turn around and I only saw Sasha. I quickly look behind Sasha to make sure she wasn't hiding. She isn't there.
Where did she go?
"Ms. Sasha, not to frighten you or anything, but do you know where your sister went?" I asked her in a calm way.
Sasha gave me a surprised look and turned behind her. I could tell she was starting to slightly panic.
"(Y/N)!!! Where are you?!?" She yelled.
"Miss, you can go in your room. I'll look for your sister. I promise I'll get her back. But for now, you can just relax."
She nods shakily as she walks into her room.
I speed-walk down the hall to the main entrance. I frantically search around the manor. I know she couldn't have left the manor, otherwise I would have heard the doors.
Not to sound like a creep or anything, but I could smell her perfume she's wearing, but its hard to tell where she is. But I have an idea of where she could be.
·
To be continued....
Have any ideas on where you might be? Comment and it might be in the next part.
^-^