Chapter 11; Part 1: Conflict

Your POV:

I stay with the servants in the kitchen for a while. We cook for a bit and had fun while doing so. They deserve a break!
I can hear footsteps coming up the hall. I peek to see who it is. It's Ciel, walking with his cane. "Oh, hello, Miss (Y/N). I was coming by just to talk to you, if that's alright."
"Of course...! What is it you wanted to talk about?" I ask curiously.
Ciel continues to have his emotionless face as he speaks. "I'd like to talk about this in private. Can you meet me in my study?"
"U-Uh, yeah..! I'll be there in a moment...! Just let me clean myself up... I'll meet you there..!"
Ciel nods and heads back down the hall. The servants look at me with a curious face and heads tilted slightly.
"Any idea what it could be about, Miss?" Finny asks, holding his straw hat in his hands.
"Are you going to be leave us...?" Bard asked, looking a bit sad from the thought of me leaving.
"No, no, I doubt I'll be leaving any time soon...! I wouldn't want to leave this place..!" I say to them.
Mey-Rin sighs in relief, "Thank goodness! I thought I was going to be the only female again, yes I did!"
I giggle a bit and wash my hands. Mey-Rin helps me brush off some loose flour from my dress. I wave goodbye to the servants before I leave the room. I walk towards Ciel's study quietly. Once I get there, I lightly knock on the door. Sebastian is the one to open the door and greet me.
"Hello, Lady (Y/N). Come on in!" He says as he smiles politely and moves away from the door way, letting me by inside. I walk in and see Ciel sitting in his chair. My siblings are sitting across from him.
"Hello, Miss (Y/N). I hope you've had a good day so far.." Ciel says in a calm tone, not seeming too happy. I just nod in response and walk over to my siblings seats.
"We have something to tell you, Lady (Y/N)..." Sebastian mutters softly, not seeming happy either.
Dom, Sasha, and Joel all look at me with a solemn face. Dominique seemed to be antsy about something.
"What's going on here, may I ask...?" I say as I cower down with concern.
Sasha begins to speak, "(Y/N)... We are..."
"We are moving as soon as possible." Dominique interrupts. "Ciel has some business out of town and Sebastian would be going with him, so we cannot stay."
"Wh-What...??" I stutter and begin to tremble. "Y-You're joking, right...?"
Joel shakes his head as he looks at me, then down to the floor. "No, he's not joking.... He would have made me say it if it was a joke...." Joel said with a sad and scared tone. He does have a point...
"Please... I don't want to leave... I even promised the servants I wouldn't leave...!" I say shakily, trying not to choke up on tears.
Ciel coughs and interrupts the conversation. "Would you rather join Sebastian and I then? It will be difficult for you to handle, but if you dont want to leave completely, come with us... That is, if your siblings are alright with that. It can be risky."
My eyes immediately look at my brother and sister for an answer. "Ooh! Do i-" Joel begins.
"No, you will not be going, (Y/N)! If it's going to be risky, I don't want to lose you!" Dominique shouts as he gets up from his seat.
"Please,  Dominique...! I am a grown woman..!! Let me be independent for once!"
"Mister Dominique, if I may interrupt... Your sister does have a point." Sebastian mutters with a slight grin, proving my point.
Dom growls angerly as he glares as Sebastian.
~To be continued~