Chapter 11; Pt. 2: Goodbyes

Your POV:
Tears fall down my face as I stand there in Ciel's office. Dominique and Sebastian bicker at each other. Sasha comes over to me and hugs me tight. I really want to go with Ciel and Sebastian, but Dom will never listen... I cling to Sasha and Joel joins us. Cuel just watches Dom and Sebastian, enjoying it a bit.
Suddenly Dominique bursts angrily, "FINE!!!! But there is a single mark on my little sister, all of you will pay!!! And I will say 'I told you so' right in all of your faces!"
My eyes widen and Sebastian grins at Dom. I'm able to stay with Sebastian and Ciel...! But... What about Grell...? What would he think..? I dont think he would be happy..
"Um.. Sebastian..? Ciel..? Do you two possibly know where Grell could be..? I.. I want to see him before we leave. To tell him the news and such!" I say with a slight smile as I wipe my tears away.
Dominique leaves the room, almost stomping his feet and slamming the door behind him. He didn't even look back. He's definitely angry...
"Well, Miss (L/N)," Ciel begins, "There is a possibility that he will return later on today. But we would most likely be gone by then.. Maybe leave a note, if you must. Say your goodbyes to the servants and get packing." Ciel takes a sip from his hot, steaming tea and motions us away. Sasha, Joel, and I leave his study and close the door gently.
"This will be great!! You on your first adventure! BY YOURSELF!! With Ciel and Sebastian, of course...!" Joel exclaims, excited and cheerful. I smile, but it fades quickly.
"But.. What about Grell..?" I ask, getting quiet.
"What about him?" Sasha replies. "Do you... Like him?" She begins to smirk at me, giggling to herself. Joel joins her giggling.
My face grows hot and I glare. "N-No!! He is nice, but he wouldn't want to be with someone like me..!"
"That is not true! You are a lovely lady, (Y/N)!!" Joel says, frowning.
I roll my eyes and sigh. "I better get going." I say, walking back to the kitchen. As soon as I step in, Mey-Rin and Finny tackle me before I could say a word!
"YOU'RE NOT LEAVE US, RIGHT?? I WAS HAVING DOUBT, YES I WAS!!" Mey-Rin says, in a panic. Bard had to practically peel Mey-Rin and Finny off of me.
"Dont worry, guys!! I'm staying!! But.. I have to go on a trip with the young lord and Sebastian in order to stay... Is that ok with you three...?"
Mey-Rin and Finny bawl, I cant tell if its fron sadness or joy..! I get up from the floor and brush myself off a little.
"Good for you, lass! You'll at least be comin' back, right?" Bard asks, holding the other two, who are crying their eyes out.
"Yes, definitely! I'd never want to leave...!" I say, walking over to them and giving them all a big hug, which just makes Finny break down more. I smile and hug tighter. Mey-Rin finally stops crying, nearly hyperventilating. "Good!! Now you better take care of yourself on this trip!! Eat well and clean yourself! Don't want you to get sick!"
"Of course, Mey-Rin. Bard, while I'm away, no using your flamethrower!" I grin and giggle. Bard chuckles at me, "Aw, that's no fun!!"
I smile and hug them one more time. "See you all soon..!" I quickly leave the kitchen. And can hear all 3 of them crying now. Their cries echo in the halls.
I run to my room and close my door behind me. I immediately take out a piece of paper from my my desk drawers and a pen. I start writing a note quickly, wasting no time at all. I have a feeling that Grell wont be returning until late at night, like Ciel said... At least he will see this, hopefully..
Once I finish the 2 page note, I set the pen down and rest my hands. They feel like they are cramping up horribly..!
I don't want to leave Grell behind, but I must do it if I want to stay here...
I sigh and begin to pack clothing, dresses, undergarments, shoes, socks, all necessities! I'm sure Grell or the servants will take care of Lily for me...
Just as I'm thinking of her, she hops onto my bed and stares at me. She watches me and tilts her little head. She then crawls on top of my pile of clothing and sits on it, rolling around on it, getting her furr and scent all over it. "No no, Lily..! You'll get me in trouble..!!" I nearly shout, picking her up gently and setting her back down onto my bed. "You have to stay there!" She quietly meows at me and looks at me with her pretty big eyes. I think she knows I'm leaving for a while.. I kneel down and pet her softly. She purrs and nuzzles my hand. I feel awful for leaving.. But it will be worth it in the end...