Chapter 7: Just One

Grell's POV:

I gently hold my girl in my arms. She was out completely cold for at least an hour already... Geez... What did that damn Undertaker do to her?
Whatever...
I could feel her starting to move around. She's starting to wake up...
I look up to see the Undertaker grinning at me and chuckling to himself.
"What the hell are you laughing at?" I ask, glaring at him.
"Heehee, I thought you had interest in the Young Lord's butler?" He mutters.
"I-I do, but.... Um... SHUT UP!!!"
He cackles and walks into the back of the room. I want to break his damn face.....
"So, what are you planning to do to her?" The Undertaker asks.
"I probably wi-"
She starts to slowly regain consciousness. Finally. She opens her adorable (E/C) eyes and looks directly at me. I smile down at her.
She glares at me.... "What the hell do you want?" She growls. I'm surprised she didn't freak out...! "I-I um.... I have something to ask of you, deary..." I say as I grin at her.
"I swear, it better not be anything stupid."
"Anything he says is stupid, believe me...." The Undertaker mutters under his breath.
"HEY, I'M NOT DEAF." I shout in responce. The Undertaker just cackles and walk away. I glare at him as he does so.
"Can I just go back to the manor? Please..? I'll do anything..!" The sweet girl asks.
"Hm... There is something I could ask for..." I felt a smirk spread across my face. I set the girl down. She wobbly stands up.
"So...." I could feel my face heat up and slightly go numb... What the hell am I blushing for..? "I want something from you. It's something simple, innocent, and meaningless to you, I'm sure..."
"Just s-say it already...! I want to go back...!"
"I just want a little smooch from you...... I'm sure it's not that hard."
"HELL NO. I BARELY KNOW YOU, YOU STOLE ME AWAY FROM THE MANOR, AND YOU'RE A CREEP."
"..... Oh.... I see......" Hearing that made my heart shatter a little. But whatever, I still have my Bassy!! Wait... He doesn't love me either.. Well shit....
I can tell she realized my change in mood, because she calmed down a little.

Your POV:

I look at Grell with a bit of a strict look. He seemed a bit puzzled and sad... I think I was a bit too harsh... Damn....
"Sorry... I didn't mean to be so mean... I...-" I felt something warm on my face... I look and it was Grell... He.. Crashed his lips into mine..!! My face immediately heats up and turns pink.
Then he pull away before I could do anything.
"Done. That's all I asked for. No I can take you home. Happy?" Grell mutters, crossing his arms. I was completely speechless. I didn't know what to think of this.....
"It was good, wasn't it?" Grell asks, smirking.
"Wh-What?? U-Um..!! Uh... Shut up....." I look away from him. I'm sure my face was completely red at this point.
"Haha!! Aaaanyway, I'll leave you alone now. Let's head back to the manor." He walks out of the building as if nothing happened.... What the hell..?
I follow him and I stay a fair distance away.
"Why are you so stubborn?" Grell asked out of nowhere.
"Maybe because I am a lady with standards, unlike you, Mr. Grell." I glare at him slightly.
"Heheh, fair point, but I don't give a damn." He mutters. Then he just starts to ramble on about stupid things.
I stare at the ground thinking of what happened...
He kissed me. And.. It was actually good....... Why did he want to kiss me..? Was he desperate? Did he mean it?
"Hey..!"
I snapped out of my thoughts and my face was extremely close to the ground. I saw every tiny pebble, but I wasn't touching the ground...! I felt something wrapped around me... I turn my head to look behind me. I see the green and yellow eyes I've seen before.
"You should pay attention to where you are going, darling... You could have easily broken your nose.. And trust me, it wouldn't be a pretty sight..." Grell lifts me back onto my feet.
"Th-Thank you....." I mutter.

~Time Skip~

Grell and I make it back to the Manor. I'm surprised how well Grell behaved.. I thought he would have tried to kidnap me again.
I heard some very loud barking from the side of the manor. Grell's eyes widened and he immediately started to run away from the manor. A dog scared Grell away..? Well then...
Sebastian opens the door and sees me started ing at the bottom for the steps.
"Oh, hello, Miss (Y/N). It's great to see you back. Ciel and I were just about to go and find you...!"
"Oh, well, no need to.." I say, giggling nervously.
"Well, come inside, I just made some tea."