Chapter 3: A Day Of Confusion

♥Your POV♥
His crimson red eyes were piercing through my soul. Then when he looked down to see my kitten, he didn't look serious anymore. He fell in love with Lily. He kneeled down in front of me and asked,
"My I pet your kitten?"
It was a strange question for someone who I dont know. But whatever, so I replied with,
"S-Sure?"
He held out his hand for the kitten to smell to get use to him... The Lily nudged his hand. The man smiles and gently pets the top of her head. I think he REALLY likes cats...
Dominique walks over to the man and asks,
"

Who are you and why are you here?"
The man looks up at my brother and says in a grateful tone,
"I was looking for survivors. It's seems I found you and you all need a place to spend the night. So my master said you all will come with me until your home is rebuilt."
Hearing that made me happy. How come the man is so kind?
Then the man stands up and bows properly.
"I am Sebastian Michaelis. And I will take you all to the Phantomhive Manor."
T-The Phantomhive Manor?! Wow! I never thought I was going to go there!
Sebastian looks at me with a sad face, "But we can't take the kitten with..."
When I heard that... My heart skipped a beat. I clench onto Lily,
"W-What..?"
He gives me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, miss."
I shook my head in disbelief. I slowly back away and bump up against a wall. My eyes start to sting from tears.
I can tell the the butler feels really bad. I'm sure he feels the same way.
I could hear Lily purring as she nudged me. She was trying to make me happy...
·
♡Sebastian's POV♡
I don't want to leave the kitten either... But with the Master's allergy, the kitten must go somewhere else...
I look over to the child's siblings. They looked at me as if I were crazy. The sister walked over to her and tried to cheer her up.
Now I feel like I'm the bad guy...
I heard a crash of wood and glass outside.
"Stay in here. Ill go check it out. I don't want any of you hurt." I say as I walk out of their basement and shut the door behind me, or at least tried to. Someone rushed past me and got in. It was a large red blur. Well, I already knew who it was... 'Oh great.' I thought.
"Oh Bassy! I didn't see you there, Darling!" I heard from behind me. That same annoying voice...
I turned to the voice and saw the one and only... Grell Sutcliff. He was holding he chainsaw that was stained with dried blood.
"Grell, what are you doing here?" I asked him. But he was looking at the young maiden that's holding the kitten. Why was he looking at her the way he normally looks at me?
I just dismissed it and walked over to them, then Grell started up his chainsaw and held it up in the air as if he was about to kill the girl.
I stepped in front of girl and protected her.
"What in the world are you doing?!"
"I'm just doing my job, Bassy!"
I looked to see the poor girl shaking in fear.
Then a crash came from outside again. And someone came bursting through the door. It was William Spears. 'Thank the devil. Put Grell in his place.' I thought to myself.
"Grell, get over here." Will said, a bit harshly.
Grell simply walked over to him and immediately got struck in the head by Will's weapon.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Grell shouted.
"That's the wrong lady, Grell. She looks too young. So that can't be the one your looking for. Now get back to work before I stab you again."
I look at the girl again. She's still shaken up by what is going on. She clenching on to her kitten quite tightly.
Then I look over to her siblings. They look so confused, especially the sister. The eldest brother looks like he is about to storm out of here, and the younger brother looks like he is trying to hold in his laughter.
Grell stomped out the door with a pouting face and Will followed behind.
"I'm sorry you all had to see that..." I say.
The younger brother then bursts out laughing and falls on the ground. I can tell he doesn't take things literal.
The eldest brother just shakes it off as if nothing happened. And the girls looked at each other.
"Well, we must be going now,"
I walk over to the young maiden with the kitten and whisper in her ear, "I can think of something for your kitten. We can talk about it on the way to the manor."